Adopt a US soldier.....

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,702
39,981
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
Didn't know where to put this, but anyhoo........

Just signed up to adopt US soldier, let you all know how it goes.....
 
I'm with VB Jan, very cool sir!:cool: :salute:
 
Sent an email....

Waiting now....
 
Adopted a second soldier.....a lassie this time, based at Fort Bragg.

They need to know that we support them, that they're all in our thoughts and prayers!

:salute:
 
I just asked for another soldier, and as you, I got me a lassie this time. I am sending e-mails out now.
 
I did this as well, wrote and sent packages to a young submariner until he was sent home. Right now I'm on the Letter Writing Team at SoldiersAngels.org, getting a new name address each week. It's a little more affordable for me than sending the care packages on a regular basis, but still gratifying and appreciated. Once I'm a registered "angel" for six months, I can get on a team that supports wounded servicemen, which I plan to do the moment I'm eligible.

It's a great website and offers at least twenty ways to support troops, something for every budget and amount of time you're willing to donate.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back