AFL...Aussie Rules Football

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

id enjoy NRL if i didnt fall asleep during every game!!:lol: :lol:

Wildcat your betraying your state!!! Hahah commenting on lack of teeth is a bit rich from a port supporter!:lol: :lol:

Speaking of sport Simon Katich wow 305 of 351 balls is a fair effort...test recall? I reckon he still has it!

Meh maybe.

I reckon Jaques is a better option. Katich did ok in the test side but I always felt he was struggling just a little. Hanging in there by his nails when batting at top flight level.

Meh maybe.

I reckon Jaques is a better option. Katich did ok in the test side but I always felt he was struggling just a little. Hanging in there by his nails when batting at top flight level.

I dont disagree just throwing his name out there. I think its important to introudce the young guys in. Wildcat I think Gillespie got a really raw deal. He was of the worlds best bowlers in his prime had one crap series and now isnt even looked at. He has made a test double century...im drawing comparisons to Don Bradman......? haha

Also I think I must be seeing things SA making a decent total...the pitch must be a ripper!

well I think katich could definately handle it and perform well...but may as well pick somebody like Jaques who is younger and will probably do just as well!

Tait or Johnson.........my money is on Shaun Tait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back