Now the question remains: Is the plow property of Fubar57 or the drawing? I would say the plow, and this is another bit of AI-realism - isn't it?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
Now the question remains: Is the plow property of Fubar57 or the drawing? I would say the plow, and this is another bit of AI-realism - isn't it?
I like this! It's a good idea for all those "whatifs", I have tried before. This could be one of the "parasite fighters" attached to a bigger "Hydra"-bomber or something similar.
I'm fairly certain that Geo owns all the snow seen in the image...Now the question remains: Is the plow property of Fubar57 or the drawing? I would say the plow, and this is another bit of AI-realism - isn't it?
I like this! It's a good idea for all those "whatifs", I have tried before. This could be one of the "parasite fighters" attached to a bigger "Hydra"-bomber or something similar.
I think it looks like a diesel punk seed pod.I like this! It's a good idea for all those "whatifs", I have tried before. This could be one of the "parasite fighters" attached to a bigger "Hydra"-bomber or something similar.
I think the second one is just a poor photo-editing job, but the first one is definitely AI. There are some game developers that might like the first one lol.
What in the Borscht hell is that first image supposed to be?
I could certainly use that truck in traffic.
How in the world will that monstrosity survive the end times. It looks like it would go 2 feet for every gallon of gas.
How in the world will that monstrosity survive the end times. It looks like it would go 2 feet for every gallon of gas.