AI Fails (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Uh, guys, I beleive the number we're looking for, happens to be three.

And I quote:
"...then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.
Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou proceed to three.
Five is right out!"


So there you have it - the accepted number is three.

:evil4:
 
Uh, guys, I beleive the number we're looking for, happens to be three.

And I quote:
"...then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.
Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou proceed to three.
Five is right out!"


So there you have it - the accepted number is three.

:evil4:

Three is in fact....the magic number!
 
Uh, guys, I beleive the number we're looking for, happens to be three.

And I quote:
"...then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.
Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou proceed to three.
Five is right out!"


So there you have it - the accepted number is three.

:evil4:

Eddie begs to differ:

Woe to you, o'er Earth and Sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six.


Iron-Maiden-Eddie-Killers-1981-Far-Out-Magazine.jpg
 

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DPoemP2k90q/?igsh=aXJmYXB3MjM5cHps
This isn't the worst one I've seen, but there still are some errors. The MiG-13 (I-250) is very wrong, and while the "MiG-41" is up to interpretation the video kind of gives us a copy of the Su-57. Some of the dates are messed up too, like the MiG-17 being labeled as 1950 instead of 1952 for example.
 
Those Baldwins were unique because they operated in the Sierra Nevada mountains and needed the cab up front to prevent asphyxiation from the tunnels and snowsheds - but AI simply ruins the entire history with it's bullshit.

These cab forwards, I imagine, would run a lot (insert your choice of sentence enhancer here) worse if they were burning AI instead for that black gold....🤨🤔
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back