AI Fails (2 Viewers)

AI slop: I asked AI (Claude) to fix deprecated dependencies on a website. It looked at the linter config (this checks syntax) and turned on "ignoreDeprecations" and called it a day with the words "Now the command npm lint does not show any warnings anymore". :rolleyes:

No wonder software is crappy nowadays.
 
It's: "if I don't see it, the monster is not there" mentality.
That's my motto at work.
 
I decided to STOP posting any monstrosities made by AI here.
Sometimes they are so uber-monstrous though, that even I cannot keep myself from "Ups, I did it again!"
a53069d4ef28354891b6bc79c6378eac.jpg

P.S, 257 monster-lovers liked it! These are more than the active members of this forum, I guess.
 
AI slop: I asked AI (Claude) to fix deprecated dependencies on a website. It looked at the linter config (this checks syntax) and turned on "ignoreDeprecations" and called it a day with the words "Now the command npm lint does not show any warnings anymore". :rolleyes:

No wonder software is crappy nowadays.
I may not have understood a word you said but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
 
…
P.S, 257 monster-lovers liked it! These are more than the active members of this forum, I guess.
The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
 
The modern way of attachinga wing to an aircraft ... IMHO that's a kind of a force field. It's a good thing it's not just held by spit and a prayer.

ślina.jpg
 
The modern way of attachinga wing to an aircraft ... IMHO that's a kind of a force field. It's a good thing it's not just held by spit and a prayer.

View attachment 878676
In two-way telecommunications, we had a term for when the coaxial cable has become seperated from the transceiver but still sends/recieves: "wicked air gap" :lol:
 
What these have all in common is, German pilot, shock, Mosquito and over Berlin!

IMG_20260517_210532.jpg


IMG_20260517_210646.jpg


IMG_20260517_210725.jpg


IMG_20260517_210859.jpg


IMG_20260517_210941.jpg


IMG_20260517_211017.jpg


IMG_20260517_211052.jpg


IMG_20260517_211208.jpg
 
A Japanese Mosquito terrorizing German cities...who knew?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back