fubar57
General
Guns and gunsight location......yikes
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
That, the tail being labelled as a wing, four 50 cals instead of six, just ugh all around.How about that alternate ejection seat located in the engine's turbine?
Just wow...
It wouldn't fit in the glove box.How about that alternate ejection seat located in the engine's turbine?
Just wow...
I hope they are chiropracters aswell.
Look mum, without wings…I just saw this on Facebook...
EDIT: Here's the photo now that I'm on my computer:
View attachment 882208
For context, it is supposed to depict the famous "Bf-109 that spared a damaged B-17" moment during WWII.
I think the building in the back looks a bit shabby s well.Instagram is getting out of control as well. I mean, look at that yellow concrete block on the taxi way, that ain't right (red arrow added for realism)
What about the other yellow block? And no red arrow for it at all????Instagram is getting out of control as well. I mean, look at that yellow concrete block on the taxi way, that ain't right (red arrow added for realism)
I have no problems with the shadow. The sun is shining from somewhere to the right.The shadow.....