Air man 1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pops-paolo

I will love England forever despite Euro 2020!
May 25, 2021
New Ansterdam
yo how did I go from recruit to airman to airman 1?
was it just the time spent on here?

An almost complete answer could be like:

Back in Old Gold Days of Internet, when Mobile phones were rare and had no internet services and any app like Telegram or Instagram didn't exist, Forums and Chatrooms were common, you could find a variety range of Forums from daily activities to very specialized ones ... Having so many users, needed an organisation, The "Moderators" branch introduced. beside Main Admin (Generally founder and owner of Forum), The moderators were only group that had access to "Edit" and "Ban" options. to become a moderator, you either must be a tech guy in programming or anything related, or be a very active, knowledgeable and respected member.

As time goes on, many other User Groups were introduced and besides original 3 UG's, you could make as many as you wanted and give them any title you wanted ... you could give them access to different features (plugins) as they move up through ranks or they can use anything

but grouping users as how many posts do they have, stayed a main feature of Forums. There are so many ways to define which posts are counted as posts.

This Forum uses general system, when you sign up as a new user, you have access to "Private Messages", "Profile Posts", "Upload Center" and so many other things. you can start a topic, wherever you want or are most interested in or need help with. Also any posts you send, and wherever you send them, are counted as post, that means it doesn't matter you send a joke in Public section, or a photo of your built model in the "Model Building" section or even just an smiley in a random topic.

What's fun ball?
It's like dodge ball but there are teams of two and you try to get all of the other teams out you cant move with the ball but you can pass it to your partner to move. If you get out you and your partner sit down. You can't move when you are down but you can pick up a ball if it is rebounded towards you. If you get someone out when you are down you can get back up. You can also tackle for the ball and knock it out of somebody's arms.

Ah, a form of dodgeball.

9D901177-236F-4825-8680-645764F1E5CB.gif

The titles are indeed linked to the post count. There are some exceptions as the forum team has the privilege to give certain 'honorably' titles to specific members if we feel they deserve it.

The titles are indeed linked to the post count. There are some exceptions as the forum team has the privilege to give certain 'honorably' titles to specific members if we feel they deserve it.
OOOooo OOOooo Me Me, can I get a "Tsar of Snark" or "Beer Baron", something cool like that? Maybe "Sabre Expert" as I do LOVE the F-86... on second thought...

Actually, this is the list:

0: Recruit
10: Airman
100: Airman 1st Class
300: Senior Airmain
750: Staff Sergeant
1500: Tech Sergeant
2250: Master Sergeant
3000: Senior Master Sergeant
3750: Chief Mater Sergeant
4500: 1st Sergeant
5250: 2nd Lieutenant