Airbrush Questions.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have seen a nice diorama with Opel Blitz Medical Truck and Stg III.It would be fine to see something like that.

What kind of data? I have a Dell Dimension 2003. It has no memory left and can't import my pictures onto Kodak.

Is that a laptop or tower one? What main unit ..no memory, impossible.What operational system- Wi98/Win2000/XP others?

This is a good stuff.You shouldn't have any problems with any operation with it.I think it needs to be cleaned up.

Alright I will try to clean it up later today. I have one of those 1TB my book things.....But I don't know how to set it up

I see, but it is not needed to clean up the system.Tell me please what size of HDD you have and the clock of main unit.

HDD is the hard disk device or hard drive device where the operational system Windows XP and all datas , including your espics etc.. are storaged.If it works the red light on your computer flashes.

for other datas you can use the way....click on the icon My computer on the desktop with right mouse button., then choose properties..If you don't have the icon there go to Start menu ( right bottom corner of your screen), click it and find the Computer option.Then click it like depicted above and get in properties.

Also use Start menu , then choose Run and tape "dxdiag"and click run button.

This is the information

Computer Name:********
Operating System: Microsoft XP Home Edition
Language: English
System Manufacturer: Dell Computer Corporation
System Model: Dimension 4600i
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS version 1.10 A12
Processor: Intel (R) Pentium (R) 4 CPU 2.66 GHz
Memory: 510 MB RAM
Directx Version: Directx 9.0 c

Not sure if it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's basically full....420 MB left to spare (Near nothing) and if you look at the chart where it shows used space its all full except for a sliver that's about half a millimeter of unused space.

Removable storage I have A: E: F: and HDD I have C and G which is a My Book that needs to be set up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back