"Aircraft competition" forum

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ken812

Airman
Aug 10, 2006
Dublin, Ireland
Why doesn't anyone talk about current aviation news on this site? Whenever I log on all I ever see is "the best plane ever", "the most beautiful plane", and "the best designer ever". Wouldn't it be much more interesting to discuss aviation news with the other forum members and also post bits of info you've just heard about?

regards,
Ken812

this is a WWII aircraft forum, not a current aviation forum
and besides, if u havent seen news about current aviation on this forum it means u need to go lurk around the old archives

We have a Modern section under other eras. We also have the off-topic section. Feel free to start a thread to discuss something involved in current aviation. Things get posted in regards to modern aviation here more than you think.

Ken812 said:
Why doesn't anyone talk about current aviation news on this site? Whenever I log on all I ever see is "the best plane ever", "the most beautiful plane", and "the best designer ever". Wouldn't it be much more interesting to discuss aviation news with the other forum members and also post bits of info you've just heard about?

regards,
Ken812

How about you actually take the time to look around the forum before rather than assume things?

We have a rather large modern aviation section and as Eric has stated we even talk about "New" Aviation news in the off topic as well.

The main subject of this forum however is WW2 Aviation. That is what this forum is about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back