Aircraft Identification Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a specialised high-altitude plane isn't it? I think it reached 50,000ft+ with a specially supercharged engine. No idea what it was called.
 
red admiral said:
Its a specialised high-altitude plane isn't it? I think it reached 50,000ft+ with a specially supercharged engine.

Possibly, but the site I got the pics from doesnt say anything about that...
 
I dont know but he seems to have a lot that I have never seen before also. How about this one while you people are still trying to find that last one.
 

Attachments

  • what_129.jpg
    what_129.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 562
Junkers 322 Mammut.
 
I just did a quick google search on it and didnt find anything about it, it'll be quite hard if you've never seen it before.....
 
Yes, but the annoying thing is that I have seen it before somewhere. I've just no idea where. Actually, the more I look at it, the more it looks like a Japanese suicide aircraft. However, it isn't, as noted by the CR.42 parked outside behind.
 
Ive never seen it either. It looks a bit like the C.C.2, so it might be of Caproni design.
 
cheddar cheese said:
Damnit, are there any planes you dont know?
This Italian job that JCS has posted is one that I dunno... I've seen it before, but cannot find anything on it to save my life at the moment.

Adlers is a Kyushu Q1W Tokai. The other in between... working on it...


Fade to Black...
 
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
I have never seen it.

cheddar cheese said:
Ive never seen it either.

BlackWolf3945 said:
I've seen it before, but cannot find anything on it to save my life at the moment.

Think V1 :wink:
 

Attachments

  • v1_157.jpg
    v1_157.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 489
Think V1 does help but only slightly. Now its just making me crazy thinking of what site I could have seen it on before. Looked over a few sites about the Decima MAS, but couldn't find it there. I'll keep looking.
 
I am still completely lost with that one. Just because of it I hate Italian Planes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back