Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You re right Emilio its an I-7U
, -7

Attachments

• i7-1.gif
    i7-1.gif
    99.5 KB · Views: 116
  • i7-i.jpg
    i7-i.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 106
Yes, thats it, the I-7U. Excellent spot. I won't just keep posting Russian ones but I still have loads to come.

asdfgh.jpg

That would be the Yak 28-64.

How many Observers do you have Graeme? Worth me using as a source? I've got 1943 to 92 plus a couple of post 2000 German ones (WHY do we not still do this book in English? grrr)

BTW, the I-7U is not the same one as the 'Faceplate', it is similar, but different, your 1960 OBA is fine.

Patoruzu, that ones being doing my head in all day. Its one of those that I know that I've seen it before, but can remember nothing about it, very infuriating. So far I've gone through the Janes from 1941, 45 and 49 with no luck. Any clues?

And we have a new candidate for the "ugliest aircraft poll". :lol: Almost beats these 1930's french bomber-fighter-recon-"multiplace de combat".

Krabat

Me too. The greenhouse looks like the german WW2 bombers. How about a new "biggest greenhouse thread"? :lol:

Krabat

NOT TO EASY

Thtas as Emilio says a Bristol Type 146

G3283. This was to be an eight gun fighter to specification F.5/34 T a price of £11, 500 (THE PRICE OF A FAMILY CAR IN 2004). It embodied many of the features of the crashed T133. The engine chosen was the fully supercharged Perseus sleeve-valve radial of 835 hp. The prototype however, was fitted with a Mercury IX. Retractable undercarriage and four Browning per wing firing outboard of the propellor.

However, the RR Merlin engined Hurricanes and Spitfires became priorities and although it performed well was also not proceeded with. In 1938, following trials, it returned to Filton for the RAF display only to collide with part of the set piece and was forthwith scrapped.

The Transport Archive- Three Centuries of Transport

Attachments

• G3283.jpg
    G3283.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 153
Well its the Blackburn Firebrand.

Blackburn Firebrand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the thing here thats nagging me is what exackly type of Blackburn it is. Its definitivt not the III version because that one is build whit an bubble canopy, and the one at pichture dosent have it, so ether is the I version or the II.:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back