Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nope. It's a German and he was german and world aerobatics champion in the 1930's. The picture was made in 1936 and it's NOT in Berlin. 8)

Krabat

Nope. O.K. last hint: He developed knew aerobatics figures, for example a kind of clover leaf, held a record for inverted flight and even flew for one hour inverted over London in 1930.

Krabat

Yepp, Gerd Achgelis. Aaahhh... the Golden Age of Flight. Where all men were heros, all women were extremely good looking and small green men from Alpha Centauri were small, smelly and... well, green of course.

Krabat

Yepp, He-5 is correct. I was looking for a He-6 picture but couldn't find one. So I thought a swedish He-5 would do.

@carson1934: Well, my member is definitely senior but I'm anything else than a senior member here.

I will see what I can find in my sources, I remember an old book about soviet aircraft (from my past in the GDR), it had a picture of the K-12, I'm sure. I will try to find it in my boxes (still lots of them there because I moved to a new appartment lately) but this may take a while. Also it's probably heavily retouched but we'll see.

Krabat

thanks very much Krabat I'm looking forward to it...besides your quote about your member is very clever.
Viele Gruesse aus Italien
[/I]

Users who are viewing this thread