Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

While "eating my hands" (an italian idiom for which I find no English equivalent but maybe Marcogrifo can cast light on this obscure expression) this is my next challenge....
carson1934
hehe, sorry Carson, my italian-english dictionary can't help :lol:

hehe, sorry Carson, my italian-english dictionary can't help :lol:

Thanks very much Marcogrifo...but maybe some of our English speaking friends may come along with an appropriate translation, " "Mangiarsi le mani" means to regret loosing an opportunity but the hidden meaning is more intense: Is there an equivalent in English?
Sorry for not talking shop this time (I apologize to the moderators) but I always had a liking for idiomatic expressions!
carson1934

McDonnell Model 78 / XHRH-1.

Try this:

Mystery%20helo.png

Cheers

Good call on the McDonnell Marogrifo! Your chopper is the Fiat 7002.

While we wait confirmation from Marcogrifo about the Aerauto proposed by Graeme (and totally unknown to me), here's a new challenge of a very beautiful and unfortunate bird....
carson1934

Attachments

• unknowncarson.jpg
    unknowncarson.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 129
Nice catch Verner, I never knew of this nice sleek ill-fated trimotor, thank you Carson for posting :)
modele-reduit-belairmodels-avion-transport-trimoteur-pander-s4-postjager-1933.png

And nice model too...:D

AERONET GCE / IBERONET: The Pander S.IV Postjager / Panderjager / Pechjager
Hi Marcogrifo
Please go to the above mentioned URL if you want to read the very interesting story of the Pander and learn about her ill-fated trip to Australia plus phantastic pictures....very, very cool!
carson19348)8)8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back