Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Time is running out, which is the beauty of that website. Think Japanese. Something beginning with...T

:cool: Now I have one....

Attachments

• Guess.jpg
    Guess.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 138
Once had an opportunity to purchase 5 volumes of Juptner's US civil Aircraft series, but blew it. Anyway, I think it's up to nine(?) volumes now. That would be the only way I could Identify that aircraft.
I'm spent. Count me out!

I'll let this fester for a while...

Come on..just a little hint? How about some more of the registration No.?

I can just make out NX (X for experimental) and 1. I think the next No. is "5"?
I've tried You just landed at AeroFiles! with NX1* and NX15* in their search engine but unless I'm not looking properly keep coming up empty handed.

COUGAR, Piper did make a twin-engined cub, but this is certainly not it. At least your trying!

Greenwood-Yates Bicraft of 1935, developed from Yates Oregon O.
Would I be right in thinking that the photo you posted is an original, and could it be the only one?
No photos at that the site I mentioned nor within Google search.
A story to tell? or am I still barking up at the wrong tree?

Greenwood-Yates Bicraft of 1935, developed from Yates Oregon O.
Would I be right in thinking that the photo you posted is an original, and could it be the only one?
No photos at that the site I mentioned nor within Google search.
A story to tell? or am I still barking up at the wrong tree?

Close enough. Yates Bi Motor. There was a recent article in Air and Space Smithsonian about Yates and "Pirate Aviators" of the 1930s. They were one of the first organized home builders and paved the way for amateur and home built aircraft.

Good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back