Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here we go with the next one...who wants to challenge? this time I know...
carson1934

Attachments

• unknown.gif
    unknown.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 96
Hi Graeme
this is for you......
Re my post #2988 of 4/23/09
the submitted schematics is a german motorglider Gruse Bo-15/1 built by a german company called Gruse and flown by ace E.Udet in the thirties. It should have been massproduced but only one was made and flown.
carson1934
Gruse Bo-15-1
:) :) :)

I don't want to stuff this forum but I'm coming across a very interesting story concerning item herewith attached which I'll be glad to share with you (as soon as I translate it because I'm pretty sure it's only available in our beautiful but useless language).
If you guess what it is I'll go ahead and do it.
Cheers carson19348) 8) 8)

Attachments

• tad017.jpg
    tad017.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 104
For the benefit of the members of this forum I'm enclosing schematics of a Jona project of the years 1935-36 concerning a fighter with both engines housed in the fuselage which should have been designated Jona J-10.
Enjoy!
carson1934

Attachments

• jona10f1[1].jpg
    jona10f1[1].jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 90
Hmmm, picture this little scene. Somewhere in Germany Claude Dornier looks at the above drawing in an aviation magazine and chuckles loudly at the comical design before him. Then he pauses, fingers his chin thoughfully and says' Hmmmm, I wonder......?'

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back