Aircraft-Puppy names (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crunch

Senior Airman
So... As it happens, looks like we're getting not one puppy, but two..

The story is that I did a job a couple of months ago and they had a pregnant border collie. When i was there, they were due a couple of weeks later, so I asked if I could bring my daughter around to see them when they were born. so we saw them at 2 weeks old and they were adorable!

And then we spent all day yesterday "puppy-proofing" the backyard.... but hadn't even spoken to the owners since seeing them!

So now it seems like we'll be ringing them tomorrow to tell them we'll take them. :shock: Not one, but two. There was only 2 in the litter and we couldn't bear to separate them :p :rolleyes:

So now we need names....

The daughter has said "Chip" for the boy, "Emily" for the girl.

I like "Hudson" for the boy...

Can anyone think of any more plane/puppy names?

Oh, And..............

Attachments

• 11042009(003)r.jpg
    11042009(003)r.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 4,629
  • 11042009(004)r.jpg
    11042009(004)r.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 5,279
  • 11042009r.jpg
    11042009r.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 2,963
I had a cat named "Hetzer" after the AT Tank...

How about:
Jug
Zeke
Spit
Ak-Ak
Flak...nice cause of the black
Mossie

It should be a night fighter name cause of the black.

I cant think of a suitable one though.

I like "Flak"

Emily would be fine for the girl, H8K Emily. Don't know if you want to name a dog after a flying boat, but it would make your daughter happy and the Emily was in my opinion the finest looking flying boat ever produced.

Not a plane but someone brought a dog into our shelter one time whose name was "Deeohgee". I grimaced.

OK this may not be a cool name of a plane but advice all the same. I've got a half border collie half king charles cavalier. Goes crazy over the ball then needs a cuddle! We left him nameless for a week or so to see what personality shone through. After that time where I found myself saying "what a f@*#ing muppet" quite often it stuck. I now have a dog called muppet. Not what you were after crunch but relevant all the same I thought.

yeah, that makes sense chook. We didn't name my daughter for three days after she was born!

We've settled on Hudson (win = me) and Mahli, but we've still got 3 weeks, so we'll see.

Keep 'em coming in the mean time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back