Aircraft-Puppy names

Crunch

Senior Airman
364
0
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Location
Central Coast, NSW, Australia
So... As it happens, looks like we're getting not one puppy, but two..

The story is that I did a job a couple of months ago and they had a pregnant border collie. When i was there, they were due a couple of weeks later, so I asked if I could bring my daughter around to see them when they were born. so we saw them at 2 weeks old and they were adorable!

And then we spent all day yesterday "puppy-proofing" the backyard.... but hadn't even spoken to the owners since seeing them!

So now it seems like we'll be ringing them tomorrow to tell them we'll take them. :shock: Not one, but two. There was only 2 in the litter and we couldn't bear to separate them :p :rolleyes:

So now we need names....

The daughter has said "Chip" for the boy, "Emily" for the girl.

I like "Hudson" for the boy...

Can anyone think of any more plane/puppy names?

Oh, And..............
 

Attachments

  • 11042009(003)r.jpg
    11042009(003)r.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 4,693
  • 11042009(004)r.jpg
    11042009(004)r.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 5,326
  • 11042009r.jpg
    11042009r.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 3,020
I had a cat named "Hetzer" after the AT Tank...

How about:
Jug
Zeke
Spit
Ak-Ak
Flak...nice cause of the black
Mossie
 
It should be a night fighter name cause of the black.

I cant think of a suitable one though.

I like "Flak"



.
 
Emily would be fine for the girl, H8K Emily. Don't know if you want to name a dog after a flying boat, but it would make your daughter happy and the Emily was in my opinion the finest looking flying boat ever produced.
 
Not a plane but someone brought a dog into our shelter one time whose name was "Deeohgee". I grimaced.
 
OK this may not be a cool name of a plane but advice all the same. I've got a half border collie half king charles cavalier. Goes crazy over the ball then needs a cuddle! We left him nameless for a week or so to see what personality shone through. After that time where I found myself saying "what a f@*#ing muppet" quite often it stuck. I now have a dog called muppet. Not what you were after crunch but relevant all the same I thought.
 
yeah, that makes sense chook. We didn't name my daughter for three days after she was born!

We've settled on Hudson (win = me) and Mahli, but we've still got 3 weeks, so we'll see.

Keep 'em coming in the mean time!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back