Airfield structures and layouts

Micdrow

“Archive”
10,775
4,711
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
Wisconsin
Seems how this site is about aircraft and you cant have aircraft without Airfield structures and layouts I thought I would start a post where people to talk and post about it.

Enjoy Micdrow
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Well done aircraft camouflage.
 

Attachments

  • Camo.JPG
    Camo.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 1,288
The layout of some US airfields in Great Britian.
 

Attachments

  • Airfields.jpg
    Airfields.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 2,391
Awesome micdrow,

Im thinking of doing a diorama of an airfield this helps so much :)
 
Normally I wouldn't do this but I think this is a good picture for a modeler looking to make a German hanger. Picture I got from EBay
 

Attachments

  • di1.jpg
    di1.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,100
Thanks. Just amazing.

The photos are for former Yokosuka airfield now Nissan factories, taken only yeserday. The last one is for the battleship Mikasa at Yokosuka harbor.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0010.JPG
    DSCF0010.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 1,081
  • DSCF0023.JPG
    DSCF0023.JPG
    324 KB · Views: 1,027
  • DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,037
  • DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 1,019
Perfect collection, Micdrow!
They grasp creators' hearts too.
Thank you very much.

Your welcome!!!!
 
Dam, you never cease to amaze me on the info!

Thanks Viking!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back