Airshow for us Aussies (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

<simon>

Airman 1st Class
Jan 24, 2008
Heyfield, Victoria
To my fellow Aussies,

Mark the diary!! In September 2009 the Royal Australian Air Force is putting on an airshow at RAAF Base East Sale, Victoria.

This will not only encorporate every type of aircraft the RAAF owns, but there will also be the usual civilian and WW2 aircraft (my fav).

I do not believe this has been made fully public yet and I only know because of my involvement the the Air Force Cadets. I should point out that senior cadets (e.i- me) will be given roles such as crowd control and.... marshalling the vintage aircraft!!!!

Hope to see you there!!

Cheers
Simon

thanks for the heads up Simon although I'm still trying to make it to Temora which is closer

I'll make sure I'm there Simon. Will have to say G'day!

Sounds good Heinz! Would be great to catch up with you!

Personally i'm looking forward to seeing the 2 Temora Spitfires in action together! Hopefully Judy Pay's ultra-rare P-40 might also be there, although probably only as static display...

I've never been to a Temora airshow....yet

And yes, shall be posting plenty of photos!

Yeah i have some shots Marcel I'll whack em up, most are on my old computer and film. I got into the workshop next to the stripped down MK VIII Spitfire :D They don't let people in there usually!

Temora is great I really need to see the airshow though, I couldnt time it right to see it when I went up. Desperatly want to see their Canberra, VAmp, Gloster F.8 and Mk XIV Spitfire.

Awww nice Heinz! Would love to see some shots from inside that workshop!

I'd love to see the Temora Hudson as well, pity its all the way up in NSW!

Yeah I saw the Hudson fly at Point Cook in Feb, fantastic sight.
Check out the airshows forum on here, RAAF Pageant 2008. I have a series of photos upload.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back