Airsoft Guns

P38 Pilot

Tech Sergeant
1,534
7
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Location
Auburn,Alabama; USA
Hi guys,

I was curious to see who plays airsoft and what guns do you have?

For those who may not be familiar with airsoft, they are simply .6mm or .8mm military style guns that fire plastic bb's or sometimes special made pellets. Its a very interesting and fun sport especially if you turn it into a mock battle with actual uniforms and combat vest.

Here is a website if you would like to check some airsoft guns out.

http://www.hobbytron.com/AirsoftGuns.html?AID=10284031&PID=497809

Here's a website explaining Airsoft

http://www.airsoftgunhelp.com/what-is-the-best-airsoft-gun.htm

And here is a WWII Replica and Airsfot website that sell WWII styled Airsoft guns

http://www.wwiiguns.com/store/product_catalog.php?c=1
 
I want to get one but i don't have the $$ right know :(
 
Tried it once with some ex-mob mates as a team; we got copiously whipped because our tactics were utterly incorrect, being adapted to the use of weapons which can be used out to some 400 yards or so, rather than about 20! If you go into it thinking it has some parallels with combat, forget it! The only place it might be useful is for FIBUA trg, where the distances can be relatively short. Personally, I didn't go back.
 
I have playing softair for a couple of years. Last match I played was last winter and I must say that playing in snow it's fantastic (if you have a white BDU!). I wish I cuold still play, but I'm getting older (22!) and I preffer spend Sundays mornings sleeping!
Nick
 
Yeah, paintball is a lot of fun. Only problem I have with it is that it costs a lot to replace CO2, paintballs, and accessories like gloves, modifications for you gun. I've played at least a half a dozen times, every time I've played I got shot. Heck, I've been shot in both ass cheeks.
 
Yeah, I have 12 Airsoft guns. I've owned 14 in total. The guns I have are:
Spring-MP5
AEG-MP5
AEG-G3
AEG-M16 (with a broken stock:cry: )
AEG-AK47
Spring-M74D (Shotgun with Laser pointer, Laser scope, and LED flashlight)
Spring-Magnum Revolver
Spring-Shotgun(Its like silver and it weighs only like 2 ounces!)(Not real SILVER)
Spring-2 handguns
GAS-Another Handgun (Like 5 shots until you have to refill with gas :cry: )
AEG-TMP

Ohh and yeah, I play Airsoft
 
Why do you have 2 usernames? Only one is allowed.
 
Not what I'm into myself, but fair enough if that's what people want to do.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back