AirVenture 2016

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys and will do on the pictures, The A-20 is on my bucket list to see along with a P-39 that's suppose to be there. Two I have never seen up close, Here is a list of some of the warbirds that will be on review. Humm link is there not sure why it comes up as two small dots.

Last edited:
Great stuff.
I hope you get to see them fly Paul. That F-86A was based at Duxford until last year, and in all the years it's been there, I've only seen it airborne once, when it flew over my house about ten years ago !
Every other time, I either missed its display, or, as in 2013 when the pic below was take, the pilot fell ill !

Sabre 1.jpg

Thanks Terry and sweet picture, Its been a while but have seen a few fly, just have to around with the camera though when they are in the air LOL

Looking forward to your pics Paul.

Thanks Terry, might head down to a spot off the runway Sunday and see if I can get some arrival shots of anything and then stop of at the Baslers junk yard where the store DC-3's waiting to be restored and upgraded.

You looking for anything in particular if I see it out there that you would like pictures of?

Well I tried to get some take off and landing pictures but the sky opened up and just started pouring like cats and dogs, lucky I stopped at Baslers restoration shop area first and took these.

DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back