"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And better armed. Is that even possible?

Hey WARSPITER,

re "Interesting for me is to know how many cruise missiles Russia has available."

The last estimate I saw said about 1300 tactical land attack cruise missiles as of 2017. I think this included the shipborne land attack variants.

Hey WARSPITER,

re "Interesting for me is to know how many cruise missiles Russia has available."

The last estimate I saw said about 1300 tactical land attack cruise missiles as of 2017. I think this included the shipborne land attack variants.
Should it be assumed that a portion of those were used in Syria ? If so, what is the production rate of replacements ?
Several hundred left might be right ?

sounds like great joke - how it looks like - order ships in germany, force germany to cover 50% of fee out of german taxpayer's pocked with using holocaust as bussiness negotiation factor than launching investigation.... yes it sounds pretty much like right way

Users who are viewing this thread