"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He has been successful in his rise to power and manipulating the Russian constitution to maintain his position.

It would appear that with his success, he has somehow gotten the idea that he's invincible.

Now the problem is, his military has been neglected, underfunded and poorly organized since the fall of the Soviet Union and his tossing threats around about his mighty military don't match what it is actually capable of.

At least Hitler, in the early years, fielded a military that could back his play.

And just how does Russia expect deliver on that threat?
Bosnia/Herzegovina is landlocked by Croatia and Montenegro, both being NATO nations and to get to them would mean violating either's borders...

Bluster from a desperate man. He's shaking his fist at the clouds.

Dubai is the hole in the net around russian money. Those who can has been transfering money there to avoid restrictions.

From there they can move where they need it.

Might be awkward if they try.
The USN has the USS Truman and it's taskforce currently stationed in the Adriatic along with two Italian Navy carrier groups.

Mazactly. Russia simply doesn't have the ability to project power in accordance with that threat, rendering it empty words. And when you're hearing empty threats, you know you're dealing with someone who's more afraid than he is confident. 'Twas ever thus.

Last edited:
Bluster from a desperate man. He's shaking his fist at the clouds.
6A5AC57D-1D0E-4841-AAF5-1FAE04226513.png

Be nice if I knew how to crop these shots or post a gif.

Find the image or .gif you want to post. Right-click on the image, and select "copy image address".

Come back here to the reply box. Type the command "img" between two brackets. Right-click, and select "paste". Type the command "/img", again between two brackets. Your closing command will look like this: [/img]. Your opening command will look like this:
[img].

Ignore the red "x", it's an artifact of the software. Forgive my displaying the commands in reverse order, but I had to do it that way to show you the actual commands without the software trying to make it a pic.

Here we go! These Ruskies are funny guys!

So how will Tucker Carlson react to that I wonder...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back