"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And good ol' Medvedev, on October 1st, said that German Missile manufacturing facilities are now "legitimate" military targets.

Any more, when I read nonsense issuing from Medvedev, I see an image of that fat bastard Goering flopping around a microphone. Which is in keeping with Vladolph Putler's brilliant strategy of reclaiming "lost lands".

So now Germany is added to the list of Russia's dire consequences list and I actually laughed a little at the prospect.

Consider this: Russia strikes Germany, Germany mobilizes and marches across Poland to kick Russia's ass - does this not sound familiar?

:lol:
Oh Medvedev, his quotes will be around long after he has gone. My personal favourite was recently saying that Russia was ready to take on the whole of NATO.

It's such trite. I know that I have no evidence to back this belief up, but the only weapon Russia hasn't used, which it has used in other countries is Chemical weapons. Now that won't be from the goodness of Putin's heart, I am pretty confident that someone has had a word and let him know that this would be a red line not to cross. To do so would bring repercussions that he couldn't take

I think Russia has used some form of tear gas. I saw it mentioned but I didn't pay much attention to the article.

And any short dated or obsolete kit that was planned for disposal or write-off needs to be deducted, for the purposes of this argument, from the value of US aid.
Agreed - that's another thing people keep missing. It isn't a case of just sending bundles of cash over to Ukraine. Often it is either hardware already paid for and being disposed of (in a 'useful' way) or often, money being spent in local factories (and employing local people) to produce systems...

Oh Medvedev, his quotes will be around long after he has gone. My personal favourite was recently saying that Russia was ready to take on the whole of NATO.

It's such trite. I know that I have no evidence to back this belief up, but the only weapon Russia hasn't used, which it has used in other countries is Chemical weapons. Now that won't be from the goodness of Putin's heart, I am pretty confident that someone has had a word and let him know that this would be a red line not to cross. To do so would bring repercussions that he couldn't take
Scary to consider he was both Prime Minister and President of Russia ... even if he was just Putin's puppet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back