"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Poland's foreign minister on Sunday doubled down on his push for the United States to support Ukraine, claiming he would tell House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) the "fate" of the war-torn nation and "credibility" of the United States are at stake.

Asked on CNN's "Fareed Zakaria GPS" what he would say to Johnson if he had the chance to talk to him, Polish Foreign Minister Radosław Sikorski said, "I would say as a former Speaker to a current Speaker, I would say, Mr. Speaker, it is the fate of Ukraine, it is the tortured people of Ukraine that beg you, but it is also the credibility of your country that is at stake."

"The president of the United States in wartime went to Kyiv on his historic visit, planted the standard of the United States in downtown Kyiv, saying, 'You are an ally, we will do whatever it takes, and for however long it takes to help you,'" Sikorski continued. "The word of the United States has been spoken. It needs to be followed up with action, with deliveries."

Poland's foreign minister on Sunday doubled down on his push for the United States to support Ukraine, claiming he would tell House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) the "fate" of the war-torn nation and "credibility" of the United States are at stake.

Asked on CNN's "Fareed Zakaria GPS" what he would say to Johnson if he had the chance to talk to him, Polish Foreign Minister Radosław Sikorski said, "I would say as a former Speaker to a current Speaker, I would say, Mr. Speaker, it is the fate of Ukraine, it is the tortured people of Ukraine that beg you, but it is also the credibility of your country that is at stake."

"The president of the United States in wartime went to Kyiv on his historic visit, planted the standard of the United States in downtown Kyiv, saying, 'You are an ally, we will do whatever it takes, and for however long it takes to help you,'" Sikorski continued. "The word of the United States has been spoken. It needs to be followed up with action, with deliveries."

Some people need to decide if they wish to stand on the right side of history...regrettably, some will choose poorly.

beta&t=mSOfux9eJTUgpNgvmkO0VizeQiywyJayxEVnm0TRcWM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back