"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (10 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is my favourite line in the paper.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has called for "courage" in the region

If Putin is calling for courage, it tells you what is missing from the region, and what is likely to be happening

When the Tzar doesn't like to hear ''bad'' news, but prefers to live in his own fictional reality:

''...Gerasimov and top officials seemingly dismissed intelligence warnings that Ukrainian soldiers were gathering near the border with Russia's western Kursk region as much as two weeks before they began the assault, and nobody briefed President Vladimir Putin, according to a person close to the Kremlin. Defensive forces inside Russia were caught off guard and offered little initial resistance to the Ukrainian advance...''

''...Gerasimov oversaw Putin's full-scale invasion of Ukraine in 2022 that was meant to last for days and is now deep into its third year with huge Russian casualties...''

''Russia Declares Border Area Emergency as Ukraine Troops Strike'' Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Last edited:

After reading that in full, I have to admit my asserting it was only a raid (to A Admiral Beez ) was wrong. It may be a recon-in-force, or a spoiling attack, or a play for a bargaining chip. If they're laying in a logistics train, this is not shoot'n'scoot, in any event.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread