"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (9 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm on the road, but will check when I get home!

05C32647-6C44-4287-A213-7A082682B700.gif

I'm familiar with the German MiGs as I went to Laage to fight them, as well as Key West. The USAF operated MiGs, which I thought was what your point was.

Fighter Wing, or Squadron size regardless, they were operated by the USAF.
No problem, I was initially referring to Denniss post:
.....Or was it so new in US service they forgot to remove german tactical numbers?....

Assuming that Denniss thought those ex. Luftwaffe MiG's had become a USAF fighterwing

Regards
Jagdflieger

Putin isn't the only war criminal. The whole sh!t eating Russian government is filled with war criminals. Putin, his generals, the Duma,and Russian officials are guilty as are the Russian soldiers.

I for one am getting pretty tired of these posts. There have been several in this vane and so I feel that I need to pipe up.

I abhor what is going on in Ukraine and have no doubt that there are clear cases to be made for war crimes charges against many individuals. However, I reject the allusion to guilt by association that underlies this and other posts that you've made and would suggest that it's exactly this kind of argument that Putin used as justification to invade Ukraine in the first place. The sober consideration of facts and the presumption of innocence until guilt is proven is what separates we who hold the rule of law sacrosanct from the flagrant abusers of international order.

History books are FULL of examples of generalized hatred and the resulting horrors. It's time we learned.

I for one am getting pretty tired of these posts. There have been several in this vane and so I feel that I need to pipe up.

I abhor what is going on in Ukraine and have no doubt that there are clear cases to be made for war crimes charges against many individuals. However, I reject the allusion to guilt by association that underlies this and other posts that you've made and would suggest that it's exactly this kind of argument that Putin used as justification to invade Ukraine in the first place. The sober consideration of facts and the presumption of innocence until guilt is proven is what separates we who hold the rule of law sacrosanct from the flagrant abusers of international order.

History books are FULL of examples of generalized hatred and the resulting horrors. It's time we learned.

Russia is a criminal Mafia state

Users who are viewing this thread

Back