"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for sharing Dimlee. I'm intrigued by the "this is war" comment. I thought it was a special military operation.

It's the same contradiction when we saw a Russian politician on TV state that the sinking of Moskva was "an act of war." If it was a self-inflicted fire, how can it be an act of war?

Last edited:
You will all have seen that Russia has started to attack areas that are very important to the Ukraine Army such ast tank repair centres, missile factories and have threatened to attack supplies coming into the Ukraine once they cross the border.

I certainly don't pretend to be a strategic colossus, but I am pretty sure I would have prioritised those targets first, certainly before targeting hospitals, schools and other civilian area's.

More ranting. Let's start shipping M-1 Abrams to Poland. How long to train crews who might already be familiar with, oh I don't know, T-72s maybe? Let's assume the trainees are motivated.
First ones arrive later this year:

Agreed

I agree. I routinely watch DW from Germany as well as two US sources (NOT Fox - it is owned by Australias most dangerous export) a Kiwi and an Aus source (again not owned by Murdoch).

It's the same contradiction when we saw a Russian politician on TV state that the sinking of Moskva was "an act of war." If it was a self-inflicted fire, how can it be an act of war?
It WAS a "special military operation". Now this loss has escalated it to "act of war" status, regardless of the cause of it. The culprit, friendly or hostile, WILL suffer!

It's unfortunate they allowed their ammunition to catch fire. Will they all go to Siberia for losing their ship and surviving?
Well, for sure any of them who were aware of incoming Neptunes will need to be out of circulation before they can contaminate anyone else. They're already most likely not in that inspection lineup, along with any ordnance types or damage control troops who might contradict the party line.

Users who are viewing this thread