"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Of course China wants to eliminate the potential for sanctions - they see what's happening to Russia and learning for future reference for when they attack Taiwan.
China cannot be pleased by the West's new unified approach to sanctions, interest in rearmament, and protection of breakaway territories. China was counting on global disunity, complacency and neglect of defence spending.

Zelensky told the world, if Ukraine falls the Russians will continue westward. He knows the Russian mind.

The US and NATO are willing to proxy fight to the last Ukrainian. Then it will be the Moldavians turn.

Last edited:
Oh to be a fly on the wall for this one...apparently the UN Secretary General is meeting Putin on Monday for a "working meeting and lunch." A romantic lunch for two, at opposite ends of a very long table perhaps?

1650644644307.png

The US and NATO are willing to proxy fight to the last Ukrainian. Then it will be the Moldavians turn.
Nonsense.

The Ukraine came under attack and the world responded as best as it can.

Australia, South Korea and Japan, several South American nations, several middle-eastern nations, who have nothing to do with NATO, are sending military aid.
Even Iceland is helping by transporting supplies from various donors to the Ukraine.

Aside from that, there is absolutely nothing any European nation, or the U.S., can do to help the Ukraine without escalating the war into a global conflagration - no matter how bad they want to roll in and crush Russia.

It simply cannot be done unless Russia makes the first move...

there is absolutely nothing any European nation, or the U.S., can do to help the Ukraine without escalating the war into a global conflagration - no matter how bad they want to roll in and crush Russia.
The EU, US and NATO nations can't join the fight. But there's nothing alliance-wise stopping the Moldavians, Georgians and even Kazaks and Azerbaijanis from actively joining the fight alongside the Ukrainians. They know they're next if Ukraine falls, the Russian high command just told the world clearly. Clearly the Russian-puppet governments in Belarus and Chechnya won't help, but there are others.

The EU, US and NATO nations can't join the fight. But there's nothing alliance-wise stopping the Moldavians, Georgians and even Kazaks and Azerbaijanis from actively joining the fight alongside the Ukrainians. They know they're next if Ukraine falls, the Russian high command just told the world clearly. Clearly the Russian-puppet governments in Belarus and Chechnya won't help, but there are others.
I think the Moldovans know better than the others. They're on that map the Belorussian Bozo exposed to the world in February.

As I've mentioned before, Georgia has a golden opportunity to expel the Russians at the moment.
With Russia bogging down in the Ukraine, their reaction to a Georgian offensive would be limited, as they would be hard pressed to reinforce/resupply their garrisons.

Transneistra would be easier for the Russians to defend with it's proximity to Russian supply channels coupled with Moldova's small and poorly equipped military. It would require the Ukraine to assist and I don't think Zelensky can divert the manpower needed, but that's just my thinking. I'm not saying it can't be done, but how the logistics would work, I don't know.

Belarus has had civil dissention, but it's Kremlin puppet president has cracked down hard on the people.
However, there is this:

Australia, South Korea and Japan, several South American nations, several middle-eastern nations, who have nothing to do with NATO, are sending military aid.
South Korea and Japan aren't really sending Military aid beyond helmets and vests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back