"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Regarding all the recent whiney bitch rhetoric noted above, though to us there are obvious logical disconnects, the statements are probably more geared toward bolstering government messaging to the perhaps increasingly uneasy Russian public.

Undoubtedly true. But that's the problem when you fabricate an alternate reality...it inevitably gets further and further from actual reality, and you end up looking stoopid: to wit, Baghdad Bob.

Putin and his cronies must KNOW that NATO isn't going to conduct offensive operations against Russia, and yet NATO is one of the bogeymen he uses to whip up anti-western hysteria.

They also must KNOW that Zelensky is acting on his own cognition and not because western leaders are telling him to do things...indeed, it's more the other way round where western leaders are asking Zelensky for what he needs and helping to reinforce Ukrainian objectives for the fight rather than dictating terms of their own.

Unfortunately, in such alternate realities, the default approach is to refuse any opportunity for your parallel universe to be questioned, either by solely appearing on media platforms that endorse your view or by applying the "fake news" label to anything that contradicts you.

We can only hope that, at some point (preferably as soon as possible), Putin and his vile toadies go the way of their illustrious forebear from Iraq.

A senior U.S. defense official said today that Russian troops are making "slow, uneven and incremental" progress in the eastern Ukrainian region of Donbas. The Russians are meeting strong resistance from the Ukrainian forces, and there's lots of "back and forth" in the daily fighting, but no "huge changes," the official said.

As Russia addresses the logistical problems its forces had in the early days of the war, it's operating in a relatively cautious manner to avoid overextending its supply lines, the official said. He noted that the Russians "sprinted" toward Kyiv in the first days of the fighting, and then found themselves stuck because they couldn't be resupplied in a timely manner.

Russia also has begun pulling some of its forces away from the besieged coastal city of Mariupol, presumably so those troops can take part in fighting further inland, the U.S. official said. But many Russian troops remain in Mariupol, the official added, and Russia continues to carry out airstrikes. "You don't do that if you think you've already won the battle of Mariupol," the official said.

If Poland is sending T-72s, why not MiG-29s? A lot has changed since those days in March, and I'd like to see Poland revisit the MiG-29 decision.

If that's all 250-300 of Poland's T-72s that's a serious increase in Ukraine's MBT fleet. Especially if the 2019 upgrades are all made.

Good on the Czechs earlier this month as well.

are you sure about Mig29??? :D

well.... situation will change soon...
1651171137576.png

i've read that Ukrainian air force since last couple days have +20 Migs and statement of Ukrainian officials that delivery of Migs from Poland will not be subject of discussion any more...
Saw this one the other day;

Saw this one the other day;

I bet Peru has a large stockpile of MiG-29 spares.

This arrived in my mailbox labelled Slick Elite Russian tank crew shows how it's done. Not knowing one tank from another I have a suspicion that this is not a Russian tank but I may be wrong. Comments from those who know please.

Attachments

• Slick Elite Russian tank crew shows how it's done..mp4
    4.2 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back