"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I feel that China has a fair degree of FOMO. They don't want something big happening somewhere without the world seeing Beijing involved in some measure.

A source I saw earlier to day - yahoo - says they have now lost 10. Obviously someone somewhere is adding/missing a death.

I also saw this item which is so b---- obviously the sort of thing you would expect from Putin given his history tho I think he is more likely to be targeting Russians who have escaped his control.

If Putin wants to play that game, he had better make sure his ase is not dangling in the breeze.
Moscow has plenty of "key targets", too.

Putin just can't believe he's not the smartest guy in the room. Are his saboteurs any better at their jobs than his officer corps and line troops? Does Russia really want to send covert forces into Britain? I suspect the latter might be better at it than your guys.

Last edited:
I did something similar. Pushed the bully down, sat on his chest and wailed on his nose. The teacher looked at the situation and wanted on by.

Is this Putin throwing bullshit into the air, or a media outlet trying to drum up clickbait? The rhetoric in that article is pretty overheated, which causes my bullshit detector to drop into active mode.

I suspect that the saboteurs being talked about are of the cyber-warfare and hacking variety.

The US has transmitted a warning to all concerned (this includes NATO and such) that they should plan on various levels of cyber attacks to be attempted by the Russians. This includes the possibility of everything from data theft to destruction/corruption of data to ransomware attacks to impairment of soft and hard systems functionality. There have been Russian operatives spotted in the US using pretty sophisticated electronic systems and software to recon the accessibility to local internet based systems, and map/determine soft and hard access points to various systems.

The US has been upgrading the cyber security on its critical infrastructure over the last 20 years or so. Part of that upgrade includes limiting the access points to the systems potentially exploitable by cyber attackers.

An example of what we are talking about is the Cyber Partizan attacks on the Belarus/Russian railway system. Part of the attack was through hacking into the railroad's scheduling software (ie ticketing -> routing -> monitoring) through 'hardware' system access points. Some of the disruption was caused by the actual hands-on physical destruction of electronic control hardware used in the routing and monitoring systems, accomplished by dissidents within and without the railroad worker community.

I thought hyperbaric bombs were used attacking the steel plant in Mariupol.
The RF has made very limited use of their TOS-1A "Flamethrower" system - based on an MLRS system
If they had made use of "vacuum bombs" - we wouldn't be reading about Mariupol in the news anymore. So far I have not heard about NATO's intended response if Putin resorts
to this or similar non ABC weapons. After-all that is a real civilian killer weapon - since the UKF is to a high degree defensively embedded in urban positions.

There is no international law forbidding thermobaric weapons.

They are not as devestating as you allude to - they've been used as recently as Syria.

A MOAB bomb in an urban center would be more devestating.

Users who are viewing this thread