"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Does anyone know if this has survived the invasion - it is/was in the Donbass region

This suggests otherwise

Last edited:
Ran across an interesting bit of info, re the lack of explosive in the reactive armour units on the Russian tanks (mentioned up-thread) in Ukraine.

In the First Chechen War the Russians lost a couple of hundred AFVs, including a significant number of tanks. Most of the Russian tanks deployed did not have reactive armour - and of the ones that did have it, many of the reactive armour units did not have the explosive filler necessary. Sounds like what was(is still?) going on with the reactive armour on the Russian tanks in Ukraine.

Also, for anyone interested I highly reading up on the First Chechen War of 1994-96. It has a lot of similarities to what has been going on in Ukraine.

Russian channels claim that the Russian army stopped the AFU attempt to cross the Seversky Donets River, where the Ukrainian army created a pontoon crossing and tried to cross the river (sounds familiar). I searched about that but found no evidence other than russian claims. Some even claim that 72 Ukranian vehicles where destroyed in the failed crossing. Number that is suspiciously close the Ukranian claims

The only evidence is this video, that shows little to no evidence at all, looks more like a propaganda video.

I detected this claims right after the info about Ukraine stopping several RU crossing attempts started to spread. Anyone has seen any evidence on that?

Interesting that right after the UAF attacks on snake island. Russian claims (with no evidence) also started to circulate that UAF lost several planes helicopters, ships, men and drones trying to assault snake Island.

Last edited:
Defendants provided assistance, that is clear. They didn't operate the Buk.
Evidence of the military personnel was provided by the witnesses and by the correspondence and intercepted phones/radio talks of the defendants and of other Russian and separatist personnel.

This is why in Canada all museums must legally sever the mainspars or otherwise permanently disable all retired jet fighters. We can't have the now petrodollar rich Albertan separatists seizing museum pieces and raising up.

On a more serious note, I'm forever impressed by Ukraine's civilian soldiers. The woman below is my daughter's age.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread