"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Let's tone it down with the personal attacks.

McDonalds is now officially pulling out completely as well. It's selling off all its restaurants, and retaining its copyright.

You are correct. We will not police what news sources you or anyone posts. We will, however, also not stop people from calling them out as false if needed.

We are here to ensure compliance with the terms snd conditions and try to maintain peace and decorum.

McDonalds is now officially pulling out completely as well. It's selling off all its restaurants, and retaining its copyright.
Who goes to McDonalds anymore? My adult children are in their early 20s and neither have ever had a Big Mac and haven't been to a McDs since we last took them for chicken nuggets in their elementary school days. McD's seems to be like Facebook, once cool, and now the purview of Gen Xrs and their aging parents. I understand that McDs is popular with African Americans, especially those in food deserts.

As for Russians, I wonder how many of the people would have continued to eat there now that Putin's propaganda has convinced the populace that the nation is fighting a proxy war against the US. Perhaps the restaurants themselves were at risk of protests and vandalism. It's a funny thing though that AIUI, McDonalds in Russia we're actually Canadian founded.

According to Spiegel, the following was supplied to Ukraine from Germany:
2,450 RGW-90 launchers
1,600 DM22 and 3,000 DM31 anti-tank mines

Are we in a Kindergarten and are you four years old?

"He started it!"

"No, he started it first!"

Did I, or did I not quote their posts as well as yours? - okay!

View attachment 669143
First I thought you were referring to me only - the I saw that was not the case - so I deleted my post
Then you brought in another statement and mine into your previous post
Now you are referring to me as a 4 year old - maybe you should check onto the content of all your post to me, and then ask yourself that question

Over and out Mr. Mod.

That he was at the front like many other Royalties - e.g. Willi and his sons (the latter actively) I am aware, but not that he led troops in the front-line - so that would be of interest to me.

I would say all dictators share that trait
Regarding dictators I read that at the start of war Hitler let the generals do their work, however as the war started to reverse tides he started to get more and more involved in micromanaging.
On the other hand Stalin did the reverse path, started the war micromanaging but progressively let the professionals do their work coinciding with favorable outcomes.

It seems like the amount of micromanaging is inversely proportional to how successful is the war.

Good for you, and that your kids don't eat that crap. Neither do I.

However, McD is the worlds largest burger chain, and you or I not eating their is irrelevant. Russia makes up 9% or $2 billion of McDs revenue, so McD pulling out of Russia is pretty indicative of how they feel about Putlers illegal invasion and war crimes. That was the point.

Most famously, so did Czar Nicolas II. Unlike Hitler or Putin, at least Nicolas lead from the front. But yeah, he was just as useless.
I'd love a link to more info on that. As far as I remember, the last British monarch was George II at the Battle of Dettingen in 1743 during the War of the Austrian Succession. On mainland Europe, Napoleon III commanded at the Battle of Sedan in 1870 but I am not familiar with any royals heads of state since then ( Junior Commander Elizabeth Windsor, alas. doesn't count for this, honorable as her service was).

I'm not taking sides. I am telling ALL of you to knock it off. What is so hard to understand about that? Or do you really want to do this and pick a fight??

I swear my 5 year old and 3 year old are easier.

I think that is more of a myth - during the siege of Warsaw he already interfered, and the maybe greatest blunder in WW2, 7 month later at Dunkirk.
But since the early campaigns were so as to say successful in regards to foreign governments surrendering - no body cared too much at the time.

I'm not taking sides. I am telling ALL of you to knock it off. What is so hard to understand about that? Or do you really want to do this and pick a fight??

I swear my 5 year old and 3 year old are easier.
Address me in a correct way (keep your kid comparisons kindly to yourself) - same goes for certain posters here, and we both don't need to pick a fight.
And my 6 year old daughter got a whole lot of more manners then a load of members here.

Dann zeig mir doch mal einen einzigen post von mir in dem ich unsachlich oder beleidigende Aeusserungen getaetigt habe.
Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread