"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

According to the news the French President has said Ukraine must not embarrass the Russians. In the diplomatic sphere, Kyiv rebuked French President Emmanuel Macron for saying it was important not to "humiliate" Moscow.
Is that because the Ukrainians have already massively embarrassed France by holding out more than twice as long against Russia as France did against Germany in 1940?

Tha is how international Isolation feels.

If true, poor Lavrov.. The pig molester should have to stay should stay in Russia.

I find it beyond acceptance for a member here to forward such a blatant false statement - below is a copy of my "original" text that RogerdeLluria placed in quote himself in his post 7347, exactly copying my original post 7345.
So according to you one can alter onto a quoted text into someone else's post? rubbish and a foul statement of yours.

Jagdflieger said:
If the drive comes from the Popasna direction (Berestove) there is no river to cross, until unifying with the RF in the north. Upon reaching the northern front-line within 5-10 km - I don't think the UAF will be able to respell a crossing in the north if the RF would need to do so.
But off-course it all depends on the RF actual forces strength around Berestove.

Actually, the part is red was your original post…

DBE4379B-910F-4177-91A6-FCEB3B3C6F41.jpeg

Actually, the part is red was your original post…

View attachment 672519
So?????
The issue wasn't about 5 or 10 km - but UPON reaching the Northern front-line, with the thrust coming from the Berestove area
It is correct that I initially posted 5km and some time later found it better to increase that range 5 km to 5-10km - anything wrong with that????

The post that was read and quoted, and answered upon by RogerdeLluria was clear to be read 5-10km, and nowhere did I write that the Northern Front-line is 5-10km away from Berestove.
To state:
That I altered a quoted post is totally FALSE !!!! What kind of MOD are you??? bringing a post into play that was altered by me before being quoted and the alteration being totally off no consequenze or matter to the issue of my correcting statement towards RogerdeLluria.

If I do not get a corresponding correct answer from you in this matter - then this will be my last post on this Forum (something YOU and many others are looking forward to anyway).

The rail wagons construction/repair facility was heavily damaged. Officials said that one military object was targeted as well but without any details.

I did not see it reported that any schools or hospitals or accommodation blocks (the usual "military targets" hammered by the Orcs) were hit today so what was this military target I wonder.

Maybe the cities water supply

or public transport

or picnic area

or racetrack

or stadium

or movie theatre

or ...........

I did not see it reported that any schools or hospitals or accommodation blocks (the usual "military targets" hammered by the Orcs) were hit today so what was this military target I wonder.

Maybe the cities water supply

or public transport

or picnic area

or racetrack

or stadium

or movie theatre

or ...........
Shopping malls, parking lots, food warehouses, grain silos and mills, edible oil tanks, gyms, food factories, anything with a rail track, anything shaped as a hangar...
On one hand, "don't interrupt your enemy when he is making mistakes". If the air force reports to Kremlin another 99 tanks destroyed after hitting the wheat flour storage, let it be so. Let them trust their Verlgetungswaffen.
On the other hand, bastards systematically destroy the industries, loot what was not destroyed and reap the benefits in export markets. So much will have to be rebuilt after this invasion... until the next one?

So?????
The issue wasn't about 5 or 10 km - but UPON reaching the Northern front-line, with the thrust coming from the Berestove area
It is correct that I initially posted 5km and some time later found it better to increase that range 5 km to 5-10km - anything wrong with that????

The post that was read and quoted, and answered upon by RogerdeLluria was clear to be read 5-10km, and nowhere did I write that the Northern Front-line is 5-10km away from Berestove.
To state:
That I altered a quoted post is totally FALSE !!!! What kind of MOD are you??? bringing a post into play that was altered by me before being quoted and the alteration being totally off no consequenze or matter to the issue of my correcting statement towards RogerdeLluria.

If I do not get a corresponding correct answer from you in this matter - then this will be my last post on this Forum (something YOU and many others are looking forward to anyway).

I'm not accusing you of anything, or saying anything is right or wrong. All I pointed out was that your original post was not your original post. I have no dog in your little tit for tat fight with anyone. So cut your attitude…

Having said that, YOU are free to come and go as you please. I don't look forward to anything one way or the other, and therefore it will not hurt me one way or the other if you stay or leave. Your high horse that you frequently ride in on can go out to Pasteur though.

That is my corresponding answer…

Last edited:
I'm not accusing you of anything, or saying anything is right or wrong. All I pointed out was that your original post was not your original post. I have no dog in your little tit for tat fight with anyone. So cut your attitude…
Bullshit - a Mod who can't even do his job in a proper way - but supports FALSE statements by others - is a USELESS Mod - I am just short of calling you something else.
So stay happy with yourself and alikes

Great until you ask the pawns to actually fight. Ask Vietnam-era conscripts about that.
I expect the Russian's idea is that the UAF have only so much small arms ammunition, so make sure it's pumped into the separatist fools instead of your own guys.

And, it's in Putin's interest to liquidate the militant separatists in the Donbas and replace them with more docile Russians, since today's partisan ally is tomorrow's rebel against your goals, for example, Mujahadeen to Taliban.

The rail wagons construction/repair facility was heavily damaged. Officials said that one military object was targeted as well but without any details.
I'd like to think the US or NATO advised Ukraine on how/when to reduce the risk of missile strikes on any T-72 marshalling areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back