"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Also:

LONDON, June 5 (Reuters) - A Russian general was killed in eastern Ukraine, a Russian state media journalist said on Sunday, adding to the string of high-ranking military casualties sustained by Moscow.

The report, published on the Telegram messaging app by state television reporter Alexander Sladkov, did not say precisely when and where Major General Roman Kutuzov was killed.

There was no immediate comment from the Russian defence ministry.

Now if they can just score Dvornikov for the win!

Now if they can just score Dvornikov for the win!

Per Yahoo News:

More than a week ago, the CIT team learned from Russian soldiers that General Dvornikov was no longer in charge of "the military operation" in Ukraine. He has been replaced by General Gennady Zhidko, who is the former commander of the Eastern Military District, and now is the head of the Main Military-Political Directorate of the Russian Armed Forces.

FSB's already on it, it appears.

Per Yahoo News:

More than a week ago, the CIT team learned from Russian soldiers that General Dvornikov was no longer in charge of "the military operation" in Ukraine. He has been replaced by General Gennady Zhidko, who is the former commander of the Eastern Military District, and now is the head of the Main Military-Political Directorate of the Russian Armed Forces.

FSB's already on it, it appears.
*Ahem* Now If they could just score Putin for the win!

According to the news the French President has said Ukraine must not embarrass the Russians. In the diplomatic sphere, Kyiv rebuked French President Emmanuel Macron for saying it was important not to "humiliate" Moscow.
Is that because the Ukrainians have already massively embarrassed France by holding out more than twice as long against Russia as France did against Germany in 1940?

According to the news the French President has said Ukraine must not embarrass the Russians. In the diplomatic sphere, Kyiv rebuked French President Emmanuel Macron for saying it was important not to "humiliate" Moscow.
Is that because the Ukrainians have already massively embarrassed France by holding out more than twice as long against Russia as France did against Germany in 1940?
Don't forget that the French suffered the worst in WWI with 1.4 million dead. That had a profound impact on many not being willing to feed the butcher again.

Just heard on local TV that according to Ukrainian sources its 2 generals they hit in the last 24-48 hours.
It may be just one (I expected stablished media to check facts before broadcasting ..). Apparently there might be a misunderstanding with the general name, both named Roman. It seems Kutuzov is the one killed, as reported above
Name confusion???

You edited it out because I saw it as well
I find it beyond acceptance for a member here to forward such a blatant false statement - below is a copy of my "original" text that RogerdeLluria placed in quote himself in his post 7347, exactly copying my original post 7345.
So according to you one can alter onto a quoted text into someone else's post? rubbish and a foul statement of yours.

Jagdflieger said:
If the drive comes from the Popasna direction (Berestove) there is no river to cross, until unifying with the RF in the north. Upon reaching the northern front-line within 5-10 km - I don't think the UAF will be able to respell a crossing in the north if the RF would need to do so.
But off-course it all depends on the RF actual forces strength around Berestove.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back