"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Merkel seems to support Russia. They have nothing to apologize for? What a Russian trouser sausage sucker.
Better shut up if you don't know what you are talking about. Merkel/Steinmeier tried to work with Russia, getting it to cooperate with others but no one actually imagined of what Putler was capable of or planned with Ukraine. I am no fan of Merkel BTW.

well said! additionally in 2 km distance (well within hitting radius) is impossible to visually confirm is it "friend" or "foe" -
Then you don't shoot until it is possible. What's the alternative, just shoot at any aircraft you see? The Ukrainian Air Force will be wiped out by their own guys.

Hard to do so if someone with obviously no knownledge pisses on my former head of state.

Either:

1. Provide a counter post in a civil manner.

Or

2. Ignore and scroll past (thats what most are doing when he makes outlandish posts).

There is also an ignore function you can use if you absolutely have to.

Last edited:
Then you don't shoot until it is possible. What's the alternative, just shoot at any aircraft you see? The Ukrainian Air Force will be wiped out by their own guys.
agree, problem here is that you may be sure about is it threat or not when aircraft is well below 1000m from you. If so even dumb bombs are already in the way. I think right answer here not exist - best guess and big share of luck.... Final solution will be BMS and data sharing - but we are still 10-15 years from this point.

I was wondering the same thing about Japan.

Is SEATO trying to be resurrected?

To contain the Chinese control of the Indo-Pacific two important developments have taken place in the last 15 years.
One is the initiation of the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue (QSD), colloquially called Quad, by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in 2007 with the support of then Australian Prime Minister John Howard, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and the US Vice President Dick Cheney.
The other is the formulation of the "Free and Open Indo-Pacific" strategy also known as the FOIP strategy or simply as the Indo-Pacific strategy in 2016 by Japan and the United States Department of State publishing it as a formalised concept on 4 November 2019.
Quad after its inception in 2007 was followed by a joint military exercise between the member nations called Exercise Malabar.

[...]

The Quad summit in Tokyo scheduled for 24 May 2022 is significant as it comes soon after China "taking control" of the Solomon Islands and the aggressive stance that China is adopting towards Taiwan, in the backdrop of the Russia-Ukraine war. The Tokyo summit will be attended by US President Joe Biden, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida. Australia will confirm after its elections due on 21 May 2022.
China calls the Quad the Asian NATO. Clearly, the Quad riles China as it is checkmating Beijing's plan to control the Indo-Pacific.
Quad is a quagmire for China.

That sounds like a great target, to me.

That sounds like a great target, to me.
Only if you want to escalate the war. So far the Ukrainians have played the diplomatic game perfectly, smashing any Russians who enter Ukraine but not touching Russia proper - not including partisan attacks on fuel, munition and transport depots near the Russian border. If Ukraine starts attacking Russian territory with artillery, missiles or aircraft the Americans will become reticent about providing long range missiles to the UAF.

The UAF has a strong plan, let the Russians come to you to be killed. You needn't go to them.

Only if you want to escalate the war. So far the Ukrainians have played the diplomatic game perfectly, smashing any Russians who enter Ukraine but not touching Russia proper - not including partisan attacks on fuel, munition and transport depots near the Russian border. If Ukraine starts attacking Russian territory with artillery, missiles or aircraft the Americans will become reticent about providing long range missiles to the UAF.

The UAF has a strong plan, let the Russians come to you to be killed. You needn't go to them.

The Ukrainians have already struck Russia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back