"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The initiative and momentum is definitely turning the way of the Ukrainians. The Russians, instead of invading and taking the offensive, are now more and more the defenders.

I think it's only a matter of time before the UAF start operating Leo2 tanks. On that topic, were these old Leo 1 tanks or Leo 2s?

What happened to this German offer of last month?

Here in Canada we have a hundred plus Leo2 tanks that we acquired for use in Afghanistan, now doing nothing. I vote we give some or all to Ukraine.

Last edited:
The initiative and momentum is definitely turning the way of the Ukrainians. The Russians, instead of invading and taking the offensive, are now more and more the defenders.

I think it's only a matter of time before the UAF start operating Leo2 tanks. On that topic, were these old Leo 1 tanks or Leo 2s?

What happened to this German offer of last month?

Here in Canada we have a hundred plus Leo2 tanks that we acquired for use in Afghanistan, now doing nothing. I vote we give some or all to Ukraine.

Spain had Leo 2s. They never operated the Leo 1. Prior to the Leo 2s, Spain operated M-60s.

Spain had Leo 2s. They never operated the Leo 1. Prior to the Leo 2s, Spain operated M-60s.
Thanks. The article suggests that the Spanish Leo 2s are in terrible conditions, and thus unsuitable for donation to Ukraine.

"They are "in an absolutely deplorable state" and could be a danger to the people firing them, Spanish Defence Minister Margarita Robles said on Tuesday."

I find this an unlikely reason to rescind the offer, as even tanks in rough shape can quickly be refurbished by any of the half dozen European countries that operate the Leo 2.

How many HIMAR systems does Ukraine have ?

Over the last month there have been Russian claims that they have destroyed eleven.

Possibly correct or keystone accounting ?

How many HIMAR systems does Ukraine have ?

Over the last month there have been Russian claims that they have destroyed eleven.

Possibly correct or keystone accounting ?
by official data 16 HIMARS and probably 6 MLRS/MARS has been delivered - considering russian data most of launchers have been eliminated - .... yes for sure....

If it helps, I'll send over a carton of cigarettes.
What a lovely thought. I donate also a carton of these, a local ukrainian brand. They surely will like those.

1660146972162.png

I see a traffic jam. Hardly karma.

What's she saying? I assume she's complaining about the traffic and not being able to go where she wants, but I find no translation.
no she is complainig they have to escape from her beloved Crimea, and yes right now traffic jam to the bridge is 100km long - tourists and russians living in crimea going back to mother russia after Saki base attack...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back