"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is very troubling. Could NATO supplied F-16s stand a chance against North Korean MiG 19s?
It's not going to be North Korean crap. They're just the conduit. Instead it's going to be PLA drones, missiles, etc. through the RPC-DPRK-Khasan route.

China's Wing Loong drones are already very active across Africa.

The No.5 is a killer https://www.zomato.com/melbourne/wing-loong-restaurant-1-cbd/menu

Last edited:
It's not going to be North Korean crap.

Actually, yes it is. Russia isn't buying hi-tech kit from NK. They're simply buying as much ammo as they can get their hands on. This from the NY Times:

Russia Is Buying North Korean Artillery, According to U.S. Intelligence

"Russia is buying millions of artillery shells and rockets from North Korea, according to newly declassified American intelligence, a sign that global sanctions have severely restricted its supply chains and forced Moscow to turn to pariah states for military supplies.

[…]

The United States provided few details from the declassified intelligence about the exact weaponry, timing or size of the shipment, and there is no way yet to independently verify the sale. A U.S. official said that, beyond short-range rockets and artillery shells, Russia was expected to try to purchase additional North Korean equipment going forward.

[…]

While it is not clear what impact [Ukrainian strikes on Russian ammunition depots] has had on overall stocks of ammunition, Russia was forced to pull back and move its ammunition storage points, reducing the effectiveness of its artillery forces.

There have also been signs that the effectiveness of some Russian artillery shells has been degraded because of storage problems or poor maintenance of its ammunition stocks. To be most effective at wounding opposing troops, artillery shells burst in the air, just before they hit the ground. But the crater pattern created by Russian artillery forces over the summer showed that many of their shells were exploding on the ground, reducing the damage to Ukrainian trenches.

While the condition of North Korean artillery shells is not clear, the country has extensive stocks of the ammunition."

Do guinea pigs swim? It's a pity that Montreaux Convention does not allow Australian submarines to sail into the Black Sea. Just to make some other pigs nervous...
Does the Convention block cargo ships and barges that transport arms, including submarines?

B7JhV7SCUAEn1dS.jpg

Indonesia-submarine-e1563363652335.jpg

You mean the Great Patriotic war of 1812?
Yes, I clearly see that this forum is totally unbiased and objective in it's judgment. But wait...

Oh, shi...
So I would like to know "out of what" or where are these participants from?

I'll leave you alone in this sandbox multiplying flowing like sand dreams of Falcon and Warthog. 😌
Just some nitpicking from the "amateur scholar" of the Russian Empire and USSR.
Great Patriotic War 1941-1945.
Patriotic War 1812.
Second Patriotic War (the name used in the Russian Empire and discarded in the USSR) 1914-1917, a part of World War I.
Going back to the sandbox...

Got to love the last statement "At the end of August, Scholz said that Ukraine would not receive German weapons which could be used to strike the Russian territory." Sheesh...get me close enough and I could strike Russian territory with a slingshot, let alone a rifle.

Germany has already supplied panzerfausts which, clearly, are anti-tank. The primary purpose of a tank is to destroy enemy armour. So why is a tank more likely to strike Russia than a panzerfaust?

I have to wonder why Germany is making such distinctions? Unless they're worried that Ukraine will go rolling into Russia? Frankly, Kyiv would lose all its western support if that were to happen.

It seems mainstream media is echoing the ofensive too.

On a side note second article confirms what has been recently being rumored.
"Russia has been forced to buy military hardware from North Korea as sanctions squeeze Moscow's ability to supply its military"

I wonder what is the state of Russia weapon stocks when their main providers are Iran and North Korea.
Hey, they didn't tap the unlimited resources of Cuba yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back