"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Selling to one customer actually becomes a leash. In business, diversification matters. When one only has one main buyer, guess who calls the shots?
That's Canada's experience. All our fossil fuels and most of everything else that's exported goes primarity to the US. We have no LNG capability, so all natural gas exports are US bound, and subject to a lot of take it or leave it thinking from our US cousins.

That's Canada's experience. All our fossil fuels and most of everything else that's exported goes primarity to the US. We have no LNG capability, so all natural gas exports are US bound, and subject to a lot of take it or leave it thinking from our US cousins.

The customer is not always right, but he sure has the money to disagree. Russia is soon to learn this, I suspect.

Putler cut off oil to the west. That's his big play. Europe ditches Russian energy sooner. Europe accounts for at least 75% of Russia's oil exports. China and India start buying, at a discount on oil which is already down in cost. Europe puts a cap on Russian oil. India and China buy the same quantity as Europe and at the old higher price because, like, Putler is a Dude, bro'. Just kidding. They buy it at just above the cap. Not that they can buy much more unless Indians start frying batata vada in Ural crude. Others buy the stuff and sell to to west? Okay, it won't be at same volume as Europe bought and Russia ain't getting much of a piece of that pie. And oil prices come down. Which is cool. Mission accomplished.

Brilliant. Just BRILLIANT!

The first comment under the article is spot on.

"See, this is the reason why information needs to be classified. They could have kept their mouths shut and keep using this method, but they just had to go and brag about it, and now this particular method will be less effective in the future."

The first comment under the article is spot on.

"See, this is the reason why information needs to be classified. They could have kept their mouths shut and keep using this method, but they just had to go and brag about it, and now this particular method will be less effective in the future."
I guarantee you that despite the word getting out on this, there will be plenty of gullible Russian soldiers falling for the same scam. How many years have there been websites for mail order brides but yet men with over-active testosterone will be duped time and time again.

Putler cut off oil to the west. That's his big play. Europe ditches Russian energy sooner. Europe accounts for at least 75% of Russia's oil exports.
This is just the kick Europe needed to recommit to nuclear power generation and to expedite geothermal heating, along with a big boost in solar and wind.

And Europe and the US can start to crack China's dominance of the solar industry.

I guarantee you that despite the word getting out on this, there will be plenty of gullible Russian soldiers falling for the same scam. How many years have there been websites for mail order brides but yet men with over-active testosterone will be duped time and time again.
At least they're not posing as FNS agents (Federal Taxation Service - Russia's IRS) telling them to make a tax payment with wall mart gift cards! :lol:

Moscow continues to push the story that the Nord Stream pipeline problems are due to Western sanctions, despite Siemens engineers stating that the required repairs are routine. The brinkmanship continues:.

And MikroShket is straight out of "the Great Patriotic War", if you ask me.
You mean the Great Patriotic war of 1812?
Yes, I clearly see that this forum is totally unbiased and objective in it's judgment. But wait...
If the caption starts with "Russia says...", then it's either complete bullsh*t, partial bullsh*t or *may* have a grain of truth.

Heavy emphasis on *may*.
Oh, shi...
So I would like to know "out of what" or where are these participants from?

I'll leave you alone in this sandbox multiplying flowing like sand dreams of Falcon and Warthog. 😌

ABC0F18C-A8DB-482F-8F4F-257AB70C3089.gif

Since Putin has decided to weaponize gas by cutting off the flow, it might be nice if someone infiltrated and destroyed the gas at it's source. The Putin would have nothing to sell.
Russia is doing that themselves. Once the natural gas field has been opened it cannot easily be closed. You must either burn or store the gas. Since Russia won't sell the gas to its customers to burn, and since Russia has very limited gas storage capacity, the gas must be burned at the well head.

Europe and the advanced West (US, Canada, ANZ, etc.) lead the world in the invention of nearly everything concerning energy. With all their minds working on the matter Europe will be permanently back on course in heating and energy by 2025. It's going to be touch and go for winter 2022/23, but the Europeans have got through a lot worse, such as total destruction by 1945. Europe will be fine, and Russia will be reduced to a nothing power.

No, it's not a new Flaktürme.

There's a lot of projects underway that will progressively neuter Russia's leverage.

Last edited:
Canada announced at the NATO summit 39 brand new LAVs bound for Ukraine. See post 8302
I hope they're better than some of the kit we're sending. Though to be fair, this seems to be private donation rather than flaws in government kit.

I imagine a lot of the privately donated or funded kit is faulty or fraudulent. Scammers can smell an easy source of cash.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back