"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If you really want to piss Americans off, mistreat a dog.
Not only Americans i tell you. I once heared a ww2 story of a trapped dog. Italy, Germans started to shoot at it because when they tried to advance the dog started to bark. The opposing force ( british but it in my memory i think Polish) did not take this kindly and over ran superior forces.
Do not piss off dog lovers with guns and arty.

I wasn't tracking this...with everything else going on, Ukraine was providing 250 troops and 8 helos for UN peacekeeping ops in DRC...and had been doing it for a decade. These are now being withdrawn so they can further augment Ukraine's forces taking on the Russian military:

The inflation we're suffering currently has nothing to do with any additional money being printed as a result of this war or our assistance.

Now can you please drop the goddamned politics before this thread gets killed? If you wish to discuss it with someone, use the PM system instead of wrecking what many in this community appreciate.

It's almost as if you guys are trying to scupper this thread, fer chrissakes.

Thank you. Took the words right out of my mouth.

I'd like to see more info about the mass grave. The images that I've seen show lots of neatly-aligned crosses over individual burial plots which doesn't really tally with what we typically see in a hidden mass grave. Now, Ukrainians who knew relatives had been killed may have come to the place later to mark the burial site...but they'd have to know where their loved one was buried. I'm still a little nonplussed by the individual graves and crosses.

I agree. When I read the report they said that the individual graves with the crosses were next to a mass grave with as many as 400 bodies in it. At least that is how I understood it.

I would. While the people are not to blame for Putler's madness, they should feel the full burden of the sanctions. Only that way will they step up and knock him off his roost. While travel are low on the totem pole, every bit helps.

If the US refuses to release F-16s or other country's jets that rely on US tech, like the Gripen, what options does Ukraine have? How about the Eurofighter, are they free of US tech, but are there any to spare?

I get the sense that Ukraine will get what it needs to hold back to Russians, but not enough to take the well defended and prepared Donbas.

South Korea, probably. I wish Ukraine to strengthen its military cooperation with the East. With the "western" East... Seoul, Tokyo, Taipei, Singapore - there is a lot to share and to learn from each other.

I'd like to see more info about the mass grave. The images that I've seen show lots of neatly-aligned crosses over individual burial plots which doesn't really tally with what we typically see in a hidden mass grave. Now, Ukrainians who knew relatives had been killed may have come to the place later to mark the burial site...but they'd have to know where their loved one was buried. I'm still a little nonplussed by the individual graves and crosses.
Most probably, locals collected and buried the bodies.

South Korea, probably. I wish Ukraine to strengthen its military cooperation with the East. With the "western" East... Seoul, Tokyo, Taipei, Singapore - there is a lot to share and to learn from each other.
The eastern west and the western west should reinforce political and military cooperation. Both face the same expansionist & autocratic challenge.

Yes, I agree. My point was that the Russians fleeing like they did at Kiev and Kharkiv cannot be easily repeated at Donbas and Kherson.

In the Donbas, the Russian border is a fair bit closer than it was to Kyev. I'd think that would make fleeing easier. Indeed, I've read reports of Russian troops fleeing over the border and back into Russia.

In the Donbas, the Russian border is a fair bit closer than it was to Kyev. I'd think that would make fleeing easier. Indeed, I've read reports of Russian troops fleeing over the border and back into Russia.
It's not an opportunity to flee I'm thinking of. No, it's that Russia's hardier troops will give ground less readily in Kherson and Donbas. But let's see, the collapse at Kharkiv surprised many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back