"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Is it Peskov's son that is avoiding the draft? I saw a site in which his son (I think) was trolled by journalists pretending to be Russian MoD, asking where his forms were.

I'd read that, yes. If true, it's not only funny as hell, but also dangerous for the Peskov family. I'd stay far away from windows if that was my family name.

308399391_3042711532620448_9019890054003789466_n.jpg
If
308562557_3042711572620444_422982008266347421_n.jpg

Hope he is truly going home. Thought I had read that they were all going to Turkey. The new, clean but still torn jacket is a bit much though.

Is it Peskov's son that is avoiding the draft? I saw a site in which his son (I think) was trolled by journalists pretending to be Russian MoD, asking where his forms were.

Yep...here's some additional scoop. The scam was run by Dmitry Nizovtsev, a member of the NGO Anti-corruption Foundation founded by Kremlin political opponent Alexei Navalny, who pretended to be an employee of the military registration and enlistment office. He called some children of the officials and deputies closest to Vladimir Putin to summon them for medical examinations to be carried out before being included among the 300,000 conscripts:

Pranksters called the son of one of Putin's closest allies and told him he is being enlisted in the army — but he refused

Now this is REALLY interesting. According to info leaked from the Kremlin to a Russian newspaper, Putin signed a secret law approving conscription of 1 million soldiers. If it's true, we could see a lot more protests in Russia:

Yep...here's some additional scoop. The scam was run by Dmitry Nizovtsev, a member of the NGO Anti-corruption Foundation founded by Kremlin political opponent Alexei Navalny, who pretended to be an employee of the military registration and enlistment office. He called some children of the officials and deputies closest to Vladimir Putin to summon them for medical examinations to be carried out before being included among the 300,000 conscripts:

Pranksters called the son of one of Putin's closest allies and told him he is being enlisted in the army — but he refused

In every country with a draft there's always the fortunate sons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back