"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (9 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1664998190343.png

I note some in the thread aren't convinced it was real. I do hope an anti-armor weapon was kept trained on them until the operation was done and also too many soldiers got up out of position. They should have stayed down and kept the vehicle and crew under observation. Only one person should have approached the BMP-2 once it stopped and gave the people surrendering instructions.

I note some in the thread aren't convinced it was real. I do hope an anti-armor weapon was kept trained on them until the operation was done and also too many soldiers got up out of position. They should have stayed down and kept the vehicle and crew under observation. Only one person should have approached the BMP-2 once it stopped and gave the people surrendering instructions.
you may be right.... from other hand - how much time you are sacrificing for training in topic - "perfect way of taking BMP2 crew as a POW". I would say there is 50/50 chance that was show for internet or just action improvised by platoon commander "lets doo it best as we can imagine"

you may be right.... from other hand - how much time you are sacrificing for training in topic - "perfect way of taking BMP2 crew as a POW". I would say there is 50/50 chance that was show for internet or just action improvised by platoon commander "lets doo it best as we can imagine"
Can't say how much training they get. We got training in that type of operation at least once a year on active and before deployments in guard/reserve. In the Army Reserve, I was one of those giving the training and we had lots of hide away weapons that the troops were supposed to find on us "prisoners".

After this showing, who is going to buy Russian?

It already started.
Its in Spanish, short summary ...
Argentina is looking for a new supersonic jet plane. Yesterday the mig-35 was discarded. According to the Argentinian air force chief, main reason is Ukrainian war, although doubts on logistic support for mig-35 played an important role too. The remaining candidates are JF-17, HAL Tejas or second hand F-16 from Denmark.

Can't say how much training they get. We got training in that type of operation at least once a year on active and before deployments in guard/reserve. In the Army Reserve, I was one of those giving the training and we had lots of hide away weapons that the troops were supposed to find on us "prisoners".
i'm understanding your point, keep in mind that most of ZSU personnel are amateurs with less than 6 months of service, some of them have already accumulated tons of real combat experience, probably even more than most of NATO servicemen will be able to to get during their whole professional carrier, but limitation is that real life learning is not as diversified as an academic education. Of course learning curve is steep - good marks promoting them to the next course bad ones are rather deadly option. All we are observing during this war is backing my opinion about Ukrainians - most of them are though and clever, a kind of peoples you always would like to have as a friend never as an enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back