"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmmm . . . I was going to add some info to my last post but I keep getting a "OOPS . . . You do not have permission to change this content date." message box.

Nope, that is not it. I have emptied my browser cache several times now and also restarted my computer. Still can not edit my posts on this thread.
I will try again later.

Last edited:
Ford was also an antisemite and virulently enough for the German nazis to use his writings.
Antisemitism was more prevalent and more socially acceptable in the US back then, without the wake up call of the holocaust on the public conscience. Hard to imagine in today's PC America.

This is just a thought, but could the Starlink blackouts be caused by Russian military satellites?

I'm not really up to speed on what all is up there, but it's something that came to mind last night.

And speaking of space stuff, China provided an interesting light show Friday evening as their Long March rocket broke up over the west coast during it's uncontrolled re-entry.

Dumbasses...

I believe the Starlink issue was, although possibly triggered by Elon having his feelings hurt, more of a push to get the US Govt to pay more.

Firstly, he wrongly claimed it was all coming from his/SpaceX's pockets but the reality was quite different:

Musk's SpaceX says it can no longer pay for critical satellite services in Ukraine, asks Pentagon to pick up the tab

Then the Pentagon called his bluff saying they could look to others to support it and thus award contracts accordingly...to which Elon then backed down but still tried to sound like the poor victim/hero:

Quite pathetic really!

Last edited:
An interesting statement from the Sky News update given by Sean Bean. He quotes the Russian leader in the Donestk Region reporting that up to 60% of his losses were due to friendly fire.

I'd read the same thing at ISW. They're either trying to deny credit to the Ukrainians, or massively incompetent in the field ... or the guy's lying through his teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread