"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nov 6 (Reuters) - The Russian-installed administration in Ukraine's Kherson region said on Sunday that a number of settlements, including Kherson city had lost water and power supplies after what it said was an act of "sabotage".

In a statement on Telegram, the Russian-installed Kherson administration said that electricity and water supplies were "temporarily absent" after what it said was a "terrorist attack" damaged three power lines in the region.

It said that the attack had been organised by Ukraine, though it provided no evidence. Reuters was unable to immediately verify battlefield accounts from either side.

Russian state-owned news agency TASS quoted Kherson's Moscow-appointed governor Vladimir Saldo as saying that the city's power supply was planned to be restored by the end of the day.

"Sabotage" ... yeah, that's the ticket.

36A491A100000578-0-image-a-1_1469643163654.jpg
[/I]

Last edited:
I'd read the same thing at ISW. They're either trying to deny credit to the Ukrainians, or massively incompetent in the field ... or the guy's lying through his teeth.
I'm going with incompetence.
1. Incompetence sank the Mockba, not the AFU. Probable culprit, smoking near the magazines during a storm.
3. Saky Airbase, probable culprit, improperly disposed cigarette.
C. Multiple friendly fire accounts. Probable culprit, incapable of maintaining artillery (replacing of gun barrels), incessant cigarette breaks near ammo dumps.
I rest my case.

I believe the Starlink issue was, although possibly triggered by Elon having his feelings hurt, more of a push to get the US Govt to pay more.

Firstly, he wrongly claimed it was all coming from his/SpaceX's pockets but the reality was quite different:

Musk's SpaceX says it can no longer pay for critical satellite services in Ukraine, asks Pentagon to pick up the tab

Then the Pentagon called his bluff saying they could look to others to support it and thus award contracts accordingly...to which Elon then backed down but still tried to sound like the poor victim/hero:

Quite pathetic really!
accordingly to publicly revealed information Polish budget covered 70% of Starlink terminals purchased for Ukraine as well majority of monthly fees - i'm very sorry that we have no alternative source - i don't think sponsoring person with substandard morality like Mr. Musk is smart thing to do

I'm going with incompetence.
1. Incompetence sank the Mockba, not the AFU. Probable culprit, smoking near the magazines during a storm.
3. Saky Airbase, probable culprit, improperly disposed cigarette.
C. Multiple friendly fire accounts. Probable culprit, incapable of maintaining artillery (replacing of gun barrels), incessant cigarette breaks near ammo dumps.
I rest my case.
Can I add incompetent leadership

Another bad example of mistaken neutrality: Germany has 12k Swiss-made rounds for the Gepard in storage and wanted to give them to the Ukrainians. But Switzerland had a word on this and said no.
In my opinion they should give them to NATO partner Romania (still operating some Gepards) and have them walk over the border by themselves by accident

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back