"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (10 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

274980779_330094855845768_6714630037767754399_n.jpg

Whilst it's a great way to test NATO kit I hope the Alliance can replenish their armaments in case it all goes to sh#t.
Russians won't be able to use the excuse of export 'Monkey Models' being the cause of poor performance with the Iraqis.
This is the Ivan 'A-Team', supposedly the best they got

From Twitter "Two portable 2D Squire ground-based surveillance radars and five AN / TPQ-36 Firefinder weapons detection radars will be delivered to Ukraine by the Dutch Ministry of Defense to counter Russian aggression."

View attachment 660278
are they going to deliver crews as well, or at least instructors and ask putin to hold for a moment to train crews of radars put them in service, train artilery units how to utilize this??

It's always been said when, especially the T-72, Russian equipment has been hammered by Western militaries, they were "monkey models" that weren't as good as that used by the Red Army. Yet now we see that isn't an excuse that works anymore.

This is supposed to be the A Team. The best training. The best gear. The best support.

And they're being hammered into the dirt.

Once upon a lifetime ago, we were told we had to kill 5 Soviet tanks (where I was, they would have been Czech T-72's) before we died. That would slow them enough for REFORGER to have time to work. I begin to wonder if we might have survived after all

A no fly zone obviously is a declaration of war on Russia and will be seen as such.

Problem is any NATO aircraft will be fired upon from Russian soil so do you attack SAM sites on Russian soil? Things will escalate.

Obviously an out of shape pilot wouldn't fly in the west. But in a corrupt state where people have the right connection then it don't matter.

Back in the day the Russians took out of service all single engine aircraft like Su-17 and MiG-27 which would be useful in this environment.

Did the Russians get it wrong?
The west has done very little of Chechnya or Georgia or 2014 invasion so why would they do anything now?

So why would the Russians not invade as they have no behaviour pattern to suggest otherwise.

Certainly wouldn't expect the severe sanctions or the west so openly arming Ukraine.

Good point about war as NATO is effectively at war. We are arming Ukraine and the sanctions are obviously going to send the Russian economy into the stone age. What exactly more obvious that we are at war do anyone need.

Without the threat of nuclear war then this would be on.

Why? Blonde, blue eyed Ukrainians vs non-white other nationalities? Nah, couldn't be that obvious...

More seriously, the war began in 2016 when Russia ensured the outcome of that US election. I do not wish to see us escalate above the nuclear threshold, but I will be the first to say that I believe that we have been at war this whole time and there are those who should fear Article III, Section 3 of the US Constitution...

I live under the beautiful and benevolent rule of Queen Elizabeth II and therefore most of the world's problems are not mine. We probably caused most of them but that a you problem.

However, we could be at war with Russia in a moment. Nuclear war in a moment. So yeah it's a big deal.

So maybe Ukraine is different because it involves NATO and nuclear weapons but also the genuine threat of Russia attacking a NATO member and UK going to war.

If Poland is getting all emotional and empathetic then that is a me problem because Poland could be the catalyst for Russian attacks.

Understand clearly. Let me make it crystal clear. We are at war and nuclear destruction of every human soul is only a shot away. So how is that not a big deal?

Why? Blonde, blue eyed Ukrainians vs non-white other nationalities? Nah, couldn't be that obvious...

More seriously, the war began in 2016 when Russia ensured the outcome of that US election. I do not wish to see us escalate above the nuclear threshold, but I will be the first to say that I believe that we have been at war this whole time and there are those who should fear Article III, Section 3 of the US Constitution...
The war for us began in 2014 when the Russians shot down MH17.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back