"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (14 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And with that said...

Major drug trafficking area, lots of murders and lots of Hotel rooms to fall out of. He should fit right in!!!

Ukrainian cats vs. Orcs.

tag_reuters.com,2022_newsml_LYNXNPEI3I0ZR_12022-04-19T224247Z_1_LYNXNPEI3I0ZR_RTROPTP_3_UKRAI...jpeg

I am becoming convinced that LEO now stands for Late and Ever Overdue
There is a glimmer of hope that Germany's big cats will once again be rolling eastward into Ukraine.

This time for a just cause. Presumably the Ukrainians have been training on the tanks, along with logisticians, supply chain and mechanics. Otherwise nothing has changed and Ukraine would still be waiting until mid-2023 before they get Leos.

I would support a proposal that sees the US this month pickup and send all of Canada's Leopard 2s to Ukraine via Poland. We don't need them, and the maintenance and operating expense can go to new systems for the CAF land forces.

Last edited:
There is a glimmer of hope that Germany's big cats will once again be rolling eastward into Ukraine.

This time for a just cause. Presumably the Ukrainians have been training on the tanks, along with logisticians, supply chain and mechanics. Otherwise nothing has changed and Ukraine would still be waiting until mid-2023 before they get Leos.

I would support a proposal that sees the US this month pickup and send all of Canada's Leopard 2s to Ukraine via Poland. We don't need them, and the maintenance and operating expense can go to new systems for the CAF land forces.

A lot of good info in that video aside from the news about the Leos, too. Just holding my breath for the F-16s ... well, okay, maybe not breathless but you get the point.

I'm not current on the status of Canada's armor force. Are you talking about getting rid of all the armor units?

Eh, I'm sorry but I'll believe it when we see AFU crewed Leopard II's in combat. There are so many logistical issues that people keep ignoring because they like the sound of it. But unless they get everything needed and all the training needed and the manpower for the 4th crewman, it's worse than useless to give them to Ukraine.

Got to love this. Putin says the risk of nuclear war is rising but that Russia won't attack first.

If the risk of nuclear war is rising, what and/or who is stoking the escalation? Is it Ukraine (which doesn't have nuclear weapons)? Is it NATO (which is an avowedly defensive organization)?

The amount of spin Putin and his cronies can apply makes me wonder if they're secretly cricket aficionados. Their (message) delivery certainly bamboozles me!

Putler is likely to detonate a small nuke inside Russia and claim it was sent by the UAF.

Eh, I'm sorry but I'll believe it when we see AFU crewed Leopard II's in combat. There are so many logistical issues that people keep ignoring because they like the sound of it. But unless they get everything needed and all the training needed and the manpower for the 4th crewman, it's worse than useless to give them to Ukraine.

There's that. I wonder how much has been going on in the background behind this announcement. Might they have been doing training and repple already? I think by now the West has to understand the problem with telegraphing a move.

Not arguing against your valid points, just wondering why we'd announce it to the world before we did it. I'd think that at this stage, after this idea has been floating around for months, it may have been simmering all the while?

Myself, I'd prefer the officials to STFU and let the Russians discover the ugly surprise on the battlefield.

We've already seen many examples of Ukraine holding their cards close to their chest which has resulted in many surprises for Russia.

I am not beyond believing that Ukrainians have been training on NATO equipment behind the scenes.

But we'll just have to wait and see what they unleash on the battlefield.

Like the Russians...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back