"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I sometimes wonder if people understand how serious the war is. They like to treat it like a giant joke or video game.
There are real people dying there and lots of them by the sound of it. The civilians and soldiers of Ukraine, but also those poor Russian souls who are rushed into battle without proper equipment or preparation, who never asked for fighting this war.
It's a sad year because of it and I personally don't find anything laughable about it.

2022 is almost over. Let's hope 2023 will bring peace for Ukraine and the Russian people.

I got your point, but when talking about Russians, I will mention it, Russian, I respect them. But never and under any circumstances will not respect any mercenaries or traitors on the Attacker side, I really don't care about them. That was not their war, whatever happens to them, don't matter to me, at all. As a matter of fact: traitors, mercenaries and paramilitary units are not covered by MP rules and laws, it means killing them is not considered a crime, nor war crime.

Regarding the post about the woman, sometimes it is really necessary to disrespect, insult, humiliate, or even do some more dirty jobs, to silence some noises. Just like what is going with some mottos in recent events, in Iran.

Regarding the post about the woman, sometimes it is really necessary to disrespect, insult, humiliate, or even do some more dirty jobs, to silence some noises.
it's all noise, Artesh. Propaganda from both sides. The woman might exist but it's of no significance whatsoever. I'm sure the Russians have similar videos about westerners or Ukrainian people, equally insignificant.

it's all noise, Artesh. Propaganda from both sides. The woman might exist but it's of no significance whatsoever. I'm sure the Russians have similar videos about westerners or Ukrainian people, equally insignificant.
Surely, it is! Without propaganda, they have nothing to continue fight. But there is difference between "noise" and "propaganda"...

Fight for king / god or any similar things, are propaganda!

But "they have 85 genders on West" is a noise!

Propaganda might be useful for sometimes, or in special circumstances, but noise, never will be, only cause more and more troubles.

Those "noises" are the reason I've left Iranian forums for years.

aka: the West is bad, everyone is naked in West and other bs like these, meanwhile each one of those who say these words, have multiple properties in West and their children living there, too! But those fouls repeating these "noises", sleep with hungry stomachs...

Accidentally hit reply.

Users who are viewing this thread