"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I believe we have so many F-16s that they're being used for target practice. No joke.
Yep, QF-16s

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 4
Ok, we got tanks - now where are the fighter and ground attack aircraft?
We have politicians' promises to send tanks. That's not synonymous with "we got tanks". I want to see Leopard 2 tanks in Ukraine. Then we have say we got tanks. I am desperately hopeful that the AFU has been training on Leopard 2 tanks in Europe these past months, even if mainly on simulators.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvBPknBqja8

But yes, I share your sentiment. Now we have promises on tanks, let's see same on combat aircraft.

Nice, but does Ukraine have anyone trained for rear seat ops? Their entire air force is single seaters. But sort that out and Kerch bridge, here we come! The Russians won't pick up these low flying birds until the last moment.

1434578007843.jpg

Too bad the Sepecat Jaguar isn't still around. My favourite cold war single seat strike aircraft, closely followed by the Thud.

Nice, but does Ukraine have anyone trained for rear seat ops? Their entire air force is single seaters. But sort that out and Kerch bridge, here we come! The Russians won't pick up these low flying birds until the last moment.

View attachment 703893

Too bad the Sepecat Jaguar isn't still around. My favourite cold war single seat strike aircraft, closely followed by the Thud.
Well they do have Su-24s which would be analogous :

Ukrainian_Air_Force_Sukhoi_Su-24M_at_Starokonstantinov.jpg
inian_Air_Force_Sukhoi_Su-24M_at_Starokonstantinov.jpg

I don't see Germany getting rid of these until they have received a suitable replacement. If they get rid of them it leaves them without a strike capability.

This goes back to what we were talking about the other day. No country will completely deplete its stock and tank their readiness level.

I don't see Germany getting rid of these until they have received a suitable replacement. If they get rid of them it leaves them without a strike capability.

This goes back to what we were talking about the other day. No country will completely deplete its stock and tank their readiness level.
Agreed

View attachment 703893

Errr....the Tonka isn't in service any more, either...at least not with the RAF. They're all in museums now. The Luftwaffe still operates a few in the ECR role and the RSAF has some...but I think that's about it (maybe a few in Italy, too?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back