"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

How long does it take to train an experienced MiG-29 or SU-25 pilot to fly and fight a F-16?

View attachment 704013

From the above to the below has to take some learnings.

View attachment 704014

For example...

View attachment 704015

It does take a long time -- we've discussed this earlier in the thread (in case it's slipped your mind). Unless they're been training in secret, it'll be a year before any hypothetical F-16s see duty in UKR, even if the process were started today.

It does take a long time -- we've discussed this earlier in the thread (in case it's slipped your mind).
I remember. I assume the Dutch and others considering to offer F-16s realize this nulls any immediate opportunities, unless it's ignorant politicians shooting off their mouths.

If we want to help the Ukrainian air force immediately with strike aircraft I think we need to find more MiGs and Sukhois, plus expedite retrofits for HARMs and JDAMs. Did Poland ever send those MiG-29s that made the news in March 2022? What else is out there for the right price? How about Peru's MiG-29s?

I though Slovakia had already given its MiG-29s, but apparently not.

Just a personal thought, but if there is one country which seems to be coming out of the Ukraine conflict (apart from Ukraine), with an enhanced reputation, I would suggest it's Poland.
Yes and no - as highlighted in previous posts, Poland has been playing some games.

beta&t=DwRAeaDZUZgnbfJH9Wd30UwK1UPJwbxGJAdVEotLkF4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back