"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

BTW, heartiest congrats all contributors for reaching the 900-page milestone in this thread without it being closed!

:occasion7: :occasion6:
And look at your post number! :shock:

Screenshot_2023-03-31-15-56-32.png

And look at your post number! :shock:

View attachment 714113
18000 posts? Hmmm... let me see... been a member about 113 days... 57 posts.. so averaging almost exactly .5 posts per.... so, at that rate, it'll take ...... 36,000 days ..... or nearly a century.. .. I need to either a) seriously get busy; or b) give up any hope of matching buffnut's prodigious contributions...lol

18000 posts? Hmmm... let me see... been a member about 113 days... 57 posts.. so averaging almost exactly .5 posts per.... so, at that rate, it'll take ...... 36,000 days ..... or nearly a century.. .. I need to either a) seriously get busy; or b) give up any hope of matching buffnut's prodigious contributions...lol

That's 18,000 posts in the thread (900 pages, 20 posts per page making 18,000 if my maths is right)...not my personal tally.

I've only managed 7,150 posts (including this post) which is WAY lower than many contributors.

Last edited:

I'd prefer to have given a dislike for the lack of moral backbone of the sanctioning bodies but I didn't want to be misunderstood.

Last year, we were all laughing at Russia for employing tanks without infantry support. This engagement looks pretty similar to me. The main focus of the footage shows a T-72 firing its main armament multiple times at a small group of entrenched Russian soldiers.

A couple of RPGs or hand-lobbed grenades might have been a more proportionate way to take out the squishies in the trench...T-72 keeps the Russians' heads down by laying machine gun fire into the trench, while an infantry team get close enough to wipe them out with grenades.

Regardless, I know I wouldn't want to be in that trench!
Agree with you on all points. Still, sending tanks in to point blank range is a great way to express one's displeasure.

WASHINGTON, March 31 (Reuters) - A new $2.6 billion U.S. military aid package that could include air surveillance radars, anti-tank rockets and fuel trucks for Ukraine's fight against Russia is expected to be announced as soon as Monday, three U.S. officials said on Friday.

A half a dozen types of munitions, including tank munitions, are also expected to be on the list of equipment that could be finalized over this weekend, the officials who spoke on condition of anonymity said, adding that the dollar amount and specific equipment in the package could change.

Also slated for inclusion were precision aerial munitions, bridging equipment Ukraine would use to assault Russian positions, recovery vehicles to help disabled heavy equipment like tanks and additional rounds for NASAMS air defenses that the U.S. and allies have given to Kyiv.

The aid was comprised of $2.1 billion in weapons aid coming from Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative (USAI) funding that allows President Joe Biden's administration to buy weapons from industry rather than from U.S. weapons stocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back